olly

Free to loving home in Melbourne pugalier dog

Free to good home - a rescued pup 18 months old - pugalier (pug x Cavalier), very friendly, well behaved toilet trained and in need of a good home, free delivery to anywhere in Victoria to loving home. He has had an op on his eye but will get better soon. Leave a message for me if you like the idea on private messages. Ta Olly

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

John Quincy Adams

Free to good home - a rescued pup 18 months old - pugalier (pug x Cavalier), very friendly, well behaved toilet trained and in need of a good home, free delivery to anywhere in Victoria to loving home. He has had an op on his eye but will get better soon. Leave a message for me if you like the idea on private messages. Ta Olly

Hi Olly.

Cant help with the dog, with a dog, cat, chooks, goldfish & 2 boys I've got the makings of a zoo already :biggrin:

but if you are struggling to find a good home, Michaela Newell runs an animal rehoming service who seem very good at rehoming pets.

The Animal Rehoming Service (TARS)

you could drop her a line as well.

Good luck.

If anybody else is looking for a pet, you could subscride to her weekly newsletter.

:wink:

Thanks for that I will keep that in mind. cheers Olly

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

John Quincy Adams

would love to own this dog as we have just moved and would love a little dog for our kids

I think it may be a bit late unfortuantly Princes17 , I think that was from 2010 hopefully he ended up in a good home

Hi olly I was just wondering on how much you would be selling your pugalier for. I'm looking to buy one i live in melbourne and pleaseget back to me

thanks pugalier21

This is a 6 year old thread you have found so the pug will be long gone.

I want it all, and I want it now.

Just adding a note, please check our your local dog shelter before you buy from a breeder.. I volunteer in one and some of the dogs that come in are absolutely lovely and just ended up there because they got lost and or their owners were no longer able to take care of them. Before I started there I thought that shelter dogs are mostly there because of behavioural issues and this is strictly not the case...

• Like 1