UK Police checks sent from Australia....Advice please

LojaChica

Guest siamsusie
Hi All

Quick question?

When you send UK Police Checks from Australia what can you send as "proof" of a 9 year olds address that will be accepted?

Many thanks in advance!

Telephone bills/bank statements/Council Tax/Insurance Papers all registered at your old address... thats a list of just a few.:wubclub:

cheers Susie

Many thanks for replies Guys!

My apologies..........I didn't make myself very clear!

I'm in Australia, about to send off a Police Check to the UK, they are asking for proof of my Australian Address which I and OH and 17yr old Child HAVE BUT..........WHAT can I send as proof for my 9yr old Daughter???

She doesn't have any bills etc in her name.......obviously

Many thanks once again

Guest Global Girl
Many thanks for replies Guys!

My apologies..........I didn't make myself very clear!

I'm in Australia, about to send off a Police Check to the UK, they are asking for proof of my Australian Address which I and OH and 17yr old Child HAVE BUT..........WHAT can I send as proof for my 9yr old Daughter???

She doesn't have any bills etc in her name.......obviously

Many thanks once again

I don't think you need a police check for minors

Character Requirement - Applications & Forms

The following is taken from above page.

Meeting the character requirement for temporary and permanent migration

For the Australian Government to determine whether you are of good character, you may be asked to provide police certificates for each country you have lived in for 12 months or more over the last ten (10) years since turning 16.

If you are applying outside Australia, you do not have to provide this information when you apply. You will be advised when it is required.

If you are applying in Australia, you should provide this information with your application.

Instructions for providing character-related information are included in the health and character section of the Partner, Child, Parent and Other Family booklets which are available from this website

I haven't done police check on my 5 year old.All his policing has been done at home:smile:

We've been in Oz since feb 2007

All the best

GG

Archived