online application referred to case office

Guest maheshk

Guest maheshk
Will depend on the visa you applied for and any processing priorities related to it. You will have to give us more to go on!

Well my visa type is GSM 176 for Accountant sponsorship from my brother who stays in PERTH.

Please advice.

And when did you apply? What's your specific reason for asking? Are you asking if you have a CO or how long you're likely to be waiting?

That would depend on what category you are in... if you are in category 3 then I suggest you have a look at this thread here for an idea..although to be honest...at the moment, that's a bit like asking how long is a piece of string....

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/91482-new-category-3s-where-you-now.html

Guest maheshk
And when did you apply? What's your specific reason for asking? Are you asking if you have a CO or how long you're likely to be waiting?

That would depend on what category you are in... if you are in category 3 then I suggest you have a look at this thread here for an idea..although to be honest...at the moment, that's a bit like asking how long is a piece of string....

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/91482-new-category-3s-where-you-now.html

I have applied in the first week of August 2010.

I am in category 3.

I want to know when should I expect my case to be allocated to CO.

Please advice.

Many Thanks.

I have applied in the first week of August 2010.

I am in category 3.

I want to know when should I expect my case to be allocated to CO.

Please advice.

Many Thanks.

I would imagine you should expect to be waiting over 12 months. All the guidelines on the DIAC website say this and as I suggested, if you take a look at the CAT 3 thread, you can see the timelines.

DIAC are currently allocated CO's to May 2008 applicants.