Rental, Berwick and Narre Warren South

Guest Ozexperience

Guest Ozexperience

We will be moving in December this year and are looking for Recommendations of Real Estate Agents for rentals in Berwick and Narre Warren South.

Any advice when choosing a rental in these areas?

We would like to arrange appointments for viewing prior our arrival to Melbourne so we could save time on temp accommodation.

Take a look at Realestate.com.au and Domain.com.au for rentals in these areas.

Also be warned that not all estates have ADSL broadband and some people have to make do with wireless reception of which depends on how far you are to the nearest antenna. Whirlpool site will give you the areas with best coverage for the internet.

Guest The Pom Queen

Berwick is a lovely area, I am not sure if you are bringing children if you are and they are of secondary school age check what zone the rental property would be in. Berwick Secondary is the best school, however, they are very strict with their zoning and rentals can be hard to find as the school is in high demand. Petals has also raised a good point, there are a lot of the new estates in Berwick that cannot get broadband so unless you want to be stuck with dial up or a wireless dongle that drops in and out check availability.

In regards to realestate agents because there is a high demand for rentals you will find that the agents won't entertain you until you arrive if they will then there is probably something wrong with the property. Also 99% of agents around the Berwick area will not let you do a private viewing, they will expect you to attend an Open for inspection along with everyone else. Don't take this personal, but agents don't do any chasing at all because they don't need to.

Kate

Guest Ozexperience
Berwick is a lovely area, I am not sure if you are bringing children if you are and they are of secondary school age check what zone the rental property would be in. Berwick Secondary is the best school, however, they are very strict with their zoning and rentals can be hard to find as the school is in high demand.

Hi I am with three kids age 8,6 & 2. We were looking at St. Catherine , or Berwick Primary in Berwick failing which if we are to go to Narre Warren South (I hear , its a good area too, is it?), then to Don Bosco Primary. Have you any idea of these schools .My eldest is a very good swimmer, I wonder if any possibility of doing swimming in these areas?

When I go through the forum I some times feel as if I am getting my self away from the rest of the world. :huh:

Guest The Pom Queen
Berwick is a lovely area, I am not sure if you are bringing children if you are and they are of secondary school age check what zone the rental property would be in. Berwick Secondary is the best school, however, they are very strict with their zoning and rentals can be hard to find as the school is in high demand.

Hi I am with three kids age 8,6 & 2. We were looking at St. Catherine , or Berwick Primary in Berwick failing which if we are to go to Narre Warren South (I hear , its a good area too, is it?), then to Don Bosco Primary. Have you any idea of these schools .My eldest is a very good swimmer, I wonder if any possibility of doing swimming in these areas?

When I go through the forum I some times feel as if I am getting my self away from the rest of the world. :huh:

I know what you mean about the forum, I come on here to escape everything.

Both of the schools that you have mentioned are excellent, personally I would opt for St Catherines out of the two. If you have girls then St Margarets would be a great secondary or Francis Xavier. Again in Narre Warren Don Bosco is excellent in fact you will find that most catholic schools have excellent results. Narre Warren South P- Yr 12 use to be a good school but over the last 2 years it has dropped off.

There is a great swimming school on Kangan Drive called Splashes Splashs Swimming School you will also find Paul Sadlers around Paul Sadler Swimland - Home

Archived