Sign in to follow this  
Guest TD63

Advice on shipping a car, pros & cons

Guest TD63

Anybody any views on shipping a car to Australia, i have a Lexus IS 220D SE-L Diesel, which is only a couple of years old, so i am considering shipping the car over with me when i relocate, but i have heard that this isnt always the best policy. Is their any over costing , charges i need to be aware of once the car arrives in Australia that i need to factor in. Thanks

Anybody any views on shipping a car to Australia, i have a Lexus IS 220D SE-L Diesel, which is only a couple of years old, so i am considering shipping the car over with me when i relocate, but i have heard that this isnt always the best policy. Is their any over costing , charges i need to be aware of once the car arrives in Australia that i need to factor in. Thanks

Hello, i found this site, dont know if its of any use???

BritVics/ImportingYourCar - Australia

Lisa

Lisa ACSC, RN at FMC, Gareth, Adam (18) Ethan (14) Academic IELTS 20/3/10, ANMC 11/8/10, SA SS 3/3/11, 176 visa lodged, 10/3/11, CO 23/3/11, pcc 11/4/11, medicals 5/4/11, Ethans referred 27/4/11 visa granted 6/5/11, AHPRA reg 29/8/11, Arrived in Adelaide Oct 2011, just loving it.

Guest TD63
Hello, i found this site, dont know if its of any use???

BritVics/ImportingYourCar - Australia

Lisa

Thanks for that link, seems like alot of paperwork and expensive. Looks like i need to give this some thought.