Solo in Sydney for 6 months from late Sep 2010!!

Guest craftiest

Guest craftiest

Hi, im Martin, 25 from London. i will be travelling to Sydney on my own to work for 6 months at the end of Sep! dont really know anyone there, so will be great to meet some people here??

So if you any of you guys are in a similar situation, want an extra friend for drinks, clubs, activities, beaching or just to hang out and explore Sydney please private message me to swap facebooks smile.png

if i can, i also want see as much of Australia as possible in the 6 months (outside of having to work full time!!). So if i have the time, possibly Melbourne, Gold Coast, Fraser island, Whitsundays etc. I've also booked a 2 week holiday in Thailand towards the end of Nov.

Also plan to take surfing and diving courses! (havent done that before!) and any other ozzie stuff i discover while im there!

Thanks!

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Martin

Welcome to PIO, I asked admin to move your post to socializing as I thought you would get more response. There are lots of people who have moved or currently in the process of moving to Sydney so I am sure you won't be on your own for long.

It sounds like you are going to have a great time and see some stunning places.

Have fun

Kate

Archived