Guest RayJ

Facebook

Guest RayJ

Anybody on Facebook so we can add each other?

Guest RayJ

I am Rachael Groves Johansson

I am Rachael Groves Johansson

scott bushby

I have the body of an eighteen year old. I keep it in the fridge.

Spike Milligan

Guest Noodle

FB name Ley Cotster, if you can't add me because of the way I have it set up let me have your name and I will add you. Failing that there is a PIO Group on FB I am a member of that. x

Just looked at that,dont get it tbh,whats the difference with that and pio?isnt it more or less the same,exchange messages.photos etc? never understood what FBs about tbh:goofy:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Yeh no probs, I use FB quite a lot. Sara Phillips, look forward to getting aquainted

Guest sunnyday
Just looked at that,dont get it tbh,whats the difference with that and pio?isnt it more or less the same,exchange messages.photos etc? never understood what FBs about tbh:goofy:

You know peoples real names :biggrin:

You know peoples real names :biggrin:

Aha,we COULD do that on here as well tho? i dont get it tbh,dont understand it sunny

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

You can't throw a sheep at someone on PiO. SuperPoke ftw. Facebook <3

Luke Megginson :cute:

"Is that Luke... as in Luke Skywalker?" | Brisbane, Australia since August 2010 :cool:

Guest sunnyday
You can't throw a sheep at someone on PiO. SuperPoke ftw. Facebook <3

Luke Megginson

I haven't thrown a sheep at anyone for time lol Might go and do it now:laugh: Wheres Kate?? :wink::laugh:

ooohhh i love facebook

im Carolann Lawrence

Finally we have arrive in Oz and loving every single minuite of it

Carolann, Steve, Michael, Ella and Noah:jiggy:

You can throw sheeep? Whaaat? I thought you could just poke people :P

:shocked:Wierd as ....! add me!

You can throw sheeep? Whaaat? I thought you could just poke people :P

Sheep and all kinds of other weird things lol.

Partner visa lodged 5/7/10, subclass 309 Partner visa granted on 29/10/10. Permanent Residency visa granted 15/11/12. :cool:

:shocked:Wierd as ....! add me!

Yep Pabs, think you should make a FB account. Its dead easy. And free. And you can 'poke' people to your hearts content. :jiggy:

Partner visa lodged 5/7/10, subclass 309 Partner visa granted on 29/10/10. Permanent Residency visa granted 15/11/12. :cool:

Haha yeah! I might have a look around see what I can do lol. (last time I used it it was just poking).

Thought you didn't have Facebook lol!

Actually i have chickx:cute:,jan signed up under my email address to show her neice that she could be talking to anyone,now i get allkinds of loonballs asking to go on me wall or something,good of jan that wasnt it NOT:mad:

Yep Pabs, think you should make a FB account. Its dead easy. And free. And you can 'poke'people to your hearts content. :jiggy:

Ones enuf IF done properly mate,yer know the score:wink:

Lol yeah it is pretty annoying getting friend requests and messages from random people.

Lol yeah it is pretty annoying getting friend requests and messages from random people.

It is when youve never even sent an email chickx! only check it to get me score off the daily mirror fantasy footy,log in and theres requests from mongolian goatherders and amazonian pan pipe players,ecuadorian dwarves the lot! does me swede in!:mad: