Facebook

Guest RayJ

Guest Noodle

FB name Ley Cotster, if you can't add me because of the way I have it set up let me have your name and I will add you. Failing that there is a PIO Group on FB I am a member of that. x

Guest sunnyday
Just looked at that,dont get it tbh,whats the difference with that and pio?isnt it more or less the same,exchange messages.photos etc? never understood what FBs about tbh:goofy:

You know peoples real names :biggrin:

Guest sunnyday
You can't throw a sheep at someone on PiO. SuperPoke ftw. Facebook <3

Luke Megginson

I haven't thrown a sheep at anyone for time lol Might go and do it now:laugh: Wheres Kate?? :wink::laugh:

Thought you didn't have Facebook lol!

Actually i have chickx:cute:,jan signed up under my email address to show her neice that she could be talking to anyone,now i get allkinds of loonballs asking to go on me wall or something,good of jan that wasnt it NOT:mad:

Lol yeah it is pretty annoying getting friend requests and messages from random people.

It is when youve never even sent an email chickx! only check it to get me score off the daily mirror fantasy footy,log in and theres requests from mongolian goatherders and amazonian pan pipe players,ecuadorian dwarves the lot! does me swede in!:mad: