register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest roma 1

bye

Guest roma 1

This will be my final post on here and i wish you all Good Luck with whatever you want to do,

My Thanks to all members , Mods and Rob,

Gail xx

Why? Because of the thread you started? You need to remember that people on here will have opposing opinions, and won't always take kindly to what you say (trust me I should know!). If you change your mind then great, if not then good luck and take care x

Guest siamsusie
This will be my final post on here and i wish you all Good Luck with whatever you want to do,

My Thanks to all members , Mods and Rob,

Gail xx

:hug: I suspect your last post has some bearing on your decision but its no reason to leave PIO. I understood your post, I am sure you didnt want to come across as uncaring and unfeeling as it appeared.

On many occasions our time delay doesnt help, a glass of wine (and Dutch courage) on the UK end versus the morning grumpy people on this side, are many things to contend with coupled with the very true aspects of the very real day to day situations emigration can bring to our lives.

:hug:Dont leave us Roma .. love Susie x

Guest sunnyday

All the best Gail xx

Arrrrrr ay gail! I hope yer dont leave meself,but if you are,very best wishes for the future:wubclub::wubclub:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Why? Because of the thread you started? You need to remember that people on here will have opposing opinions, and won't always take kindly to what you say (trust me I should know!). If you change your mind then great, if not then good luck and take care x

What have i missed chickx? cmon you know all the goss on here,im just a big tata yer know,whats up?:wideeyed:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

I was referring to a thread she started, which seems to have disappeared, unless I'm being stupid!

Guest guest36187

The thread has been removed at the request of the thread starter.

Roma1 has explained that this is her final post on here and much as we never want anyone to go, life goes on and people move on.

Good Luck with everything that you do x x

Guest sh7t man no way

bye mate--thanks for your time--enjoy life:wubclub:

Never say goodbye I'll see you around somewhere in cyber space :wubclub:

Kind Regards

Geoffrey (32, an aussie!!), Tracy (35), Jake (7), Jessica (2) & Joseph (1) :jiggy:

bye Gail , all the best ! xx

to much partying to much booze gives you spots and makes you snooze!

sharon.

Good luck Gail

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

so what was the thread about that rome had removed......? cant be so bad that she has to duck n dive .......

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x