Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest kangaroo2193

Regarding Partner migration - 309

Recommended Posts

Guest kangaroo2193


Last month I got married in Bangladesh, I am a citizen here. Now I am interested in Partner Visa (309). So We need to submit


*form 47SP Application for migration to Australia by a partner; and

*form 40SP Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia.


Regarding Statutory declarations, I got a few questions. Who gonna fill this? and how many we need? Since she is never been in Australia, then how she can manage this? Do i need to use this [http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/888.pdf ] form for this purpose?


I am a bit confused question number 26 in Form 40SP.


What is your citizenship/residence status in Australia?

Australian citizen by grant Date of arrival in Australia


Attach proof of citizenship and length of residence


Well, I am a citizen by grant. But what papers should i use here to proof my length of residence?


Please help me out. Thanks mate -



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this