Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


Aussie Police Checks/Clearance

Recommended Posts

Right then... we are ready to go for ENS residency, already here on 457.

I have searched on this website everywhere for info?????


Can someone tell me if you have to have a Fingerpring Police application form or standard??? Also do we wait for the case officer to tell us to get the police checks done or can we do them ready for application? As I know you have to wait to be told you can go for meds.


Thanks very much guys


Jules x:nah:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now