Hi can anybody help me... I'm a Qualified Social worker!!!

Guest darwinkimberley

Guest darwinkimberley

Hello there,

Just wanted to know if anybody can help me, i do not seem to be having much luck in finding any sponsership social work jobs in Darwin NT. I have recently returned form Darwin on a working Holiday Visa ( Dec 2009) I had the best time and fell in love with Darwin- Wet season also:biggrin: Can anybody help point me in the right direction with what i need to do and if i can get any sort of visa to support me?? I have heard of a programme that has been offering 1 yr Job opportunities in Social work but can not seem to locate it on the internet!

Any information at all will really help me out..... thank you:hug:

Guest Vario Health

Hi there, we are a recruitment company that have social work and allied health roles in Victoria, Queensland and NT we would be happy to see if we can do anything to help you stay in Darwin. Some of our clients will sponsor people if you have the right skills.

• 1 year later...
Guest Julie M

Hi

I am a Social Worker specializing in Children with learning disabilities and associated mental health problems. I have a positive skills assessment and am looking to move to Queensland asap, with employer sponsorship. Can you help?

Thanks - Julie

Archived