Other Family visas: Cutbacks and Delays

On 01/07/2017 at 13:24, Visa836 said:

Hi kickice. I havent post on this forum since its changed the whole site completely. And i cannot loggin for a while. How u been kickice?

I think they require a sporsor to sign sponsorship form again, a letter from GP to confirm ur sponsor still  help on daily basis, (in some cases ur sponsor have to do the health assesment again. ( not in may case but my friend)and some other documents if they required), u maybe require to fill a character assesment form if i remembered correctlu. U also need a police and health check again as kickice mentioned. Everthing will over till they send u a 2nd payment.

Hopes it help and good luck. 

Hello Visa836

Have u got the carer visa yet?

thank you 

Edited by Vivo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,I'm new member. My QD is 12-August-2014,waiting nearly 3 years now. Nearly 4 years form application. Can someone who got this  Visa (subclass 116 offshore),tell me how long will take and what is approximatley waiting time for QD 12-August-2014? We got all 30 points, and visa has been placed in queued since august 2014. Can someone also tell me what is next step just have to with for e mail until my place become available, and do medical check ?

Guy thank you so much and I hope hear back from you soon ?

Kind regards.

Hi CR7

My queue date is 29.4.2011 and im still waiting. Offshore application done in 2010. Was released from queue in 2012 n then nothing since then. Ive waited and m still waiting mainly because im too far down the line to do anything else. But if i was a new applicant id really think about other visas before this one. This one is lengthy. You have no idea whats happening and is subject to changes whenever. Its a life on hold for too long but thats a personal choice i suppose. Just letting you know what the facts are. 

Hi Sophiavee
Thanks for information, but seems to me something wrong there. That is 6 years of waiting time. On this forum there is few members told us that they got visas this year, and they QD was in 2013. There is no difference between offshore and onshore visa. All visas going in same queue. And if they release your visa from queue, after they shouldn't take another 5 years. Did you try to ring them and see what they say ? Because when I had interview, he told me it make take 2-3 years time. Really confused now after your comment. Guys did anyone else got visa subclass 116 and what was waiting time. Or is there actually difference between 836 and 116 visa. ?

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

My apologies CR7 . The 116 is a carer visa. I dont know about that . Mine is 115 which is last remaining. I hope my info does help someone for this category. 

Thanks

That's ok, God I was wondering there is something wrong there. Thank you for giving some advice. Hope you will get your visa soon! Best of luck !

Guys any news for care 116 visa ?

10 hours ago, Sophiavee said:

My apologies CR7 . The 116 is a carer visa. I dont know about that . Mine is 115 which is last remaining. I hope my info does help someone for this category. 

Thanks

The processing time for last remaining relative is showing as 56 years. 

On 7/21/2017 at 23:54, CR7 said:

Hi there,I'm new member. My QD is 12-August-2014,waiting nearly 3 years now. Nearly 4 years form application. Can someone who got this  Visa (subclass 116 offshore),tell me how long will take and what is approximatley waiting time for QD 12-August-2014? We got all 30 points, and visa has been placed in queued since august 2014. Can someone also tell me what is next step just have to with for e mail until my place become available, and do medical check ?

Guy thank you so much and I hope hear back from you soon ?

Kind regards.

Hi CR7

Its a long waiting I know. Your app is in this fin.year, till june 2018.  Be calm mate. It took 4.5 years. They will contact you for medical check and police check to do again, after for second app.payment and finally visa grant. No differents between 116 and 836. Kind regards :)

• Like 2

Hi CR7

Its a long waiting I know. Your app is in this fin.year, till june 2018.  Be calm mate. It took 4.5 years. They will contact you for medical check and police check to do again, after for second app.payment and finally visa grant. No differents between 116 and 836. Kind regards [emoji4]

Hi Kikice,

Thank you so much for information, that's great news, I was thinking also should be next year. Can I ask you just am I available to travel to different country before visa is granted , is that matter to them or they just care about having job until visa is granted and having enough money for visa .

Thank you,

Kind regards [emoji5]

Hi Kikice,
Thank you so much for information, that's great news, I was thinking also should be next year. Can I ask you just am I available to travel to different country before visa is granted , is that matter to them or they just care about having job until visa is granted and having enough money for visa .
And also can you tell me about medical checkup, how was it ?
Thank you,
Kind regards [emoji5]

Hi Guys it's me again, reason why I asking about traveling in different countries is because I'm Germany nationality, but living in U.K.. Just wanna check can I go back home like wanna stay with my family for the while before visa is granted. Or what actually am I able to do until visa is processing. Any advice for you friends who got care visa 116 please.

Thank you so much

Kind regards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New to the forums!

VISA: BVB (with work rights) 

I received a letter from IMMI about sending new docs- form 40, form 80, GP letter and new police and health check. 

Waiting for the second installment fee now. 

After I have submitted the required documents, how many weeks or months more that I have to wait for the carers visa? 

Meanwhile, as a carers visa applicant (836) on que, are we allowed to travel overseas if on a Bridging Visa B. Will the immigration question, like why travel you suppose to look after your sponsor. I have made 3 trips last year due to family visit, I  havent been home for 4 years and did a dental procedure as I cant afford here. . 

Are we also allowed to work other jobs aside from being a carer? Example I work in a cafe casual, 2-3x a  week, to cover bills and personal expenses. IMMI might think that I am not looking after my uncle because I work.

Finally, is it okay to fall in love? My status has changed from single to de facto. IMMI might think that Im focus on love life rather than my sponsor. 

Feeling anxious already. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

Just to let you know I got e mail last week my visa has been released for the queue need to do health check and police.. QD 12.08.2014. Does anyone know how long have to wait after I send all this documents ? Thanks

Depence how many app they have 1 to 3 weeks max

8 hours ago, CR7 said:

Hello everyone,

Just to let you know I got e mail last week my visa has been released for the queue need to do health check and police.. QD 12.08.2014. Does anyone know how long have to wait after I send all this documents ? Thanks