Other Family visas: Cutbacks and Delays

It seems 2016-2017 same as 2015-2016

"Up to 190,000 places will be available for permanent migration in 2016-17. This will include up to 128,550 places for skilled migration, 57,400 for family migration and 565 for migration under the Special Eligibility stream of the managed Migration Program".

see link

http://www.minister.border.gov.au/peterdutton/2016/Pages/strengthening-borders-boosting-jobs-growth.aspx

Hi all!

New to this forum

Just finished my Health Exam last August 2 and received a letter from CO today informing that my application has been placed in a queue.

QD : May 2015

Never thought that the capping and qeueing will take over a year/s. Ohh welll... Glad to see this forum. Ciao!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

im a new member, my QD is De 2013 as well, on 19/10 Derparmtment said my case released frome queue ,sked me some documents, but untill now still no news. Have you got any news yet?

thank you.

Derp

Hi all!

New to this forum

Just finished my Health Exam last August 2 and received a letter from CO today informing that my application has been placed in a queue.

QD : May 2015

Never thought that the capping and qeueing will take over a year/s. Ohh welll... Glad to see this forum. Ciao!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

There have been very few posts on this subject, and certainly nothing to do with timelines. I know they stopped taking applications for this visa, and now the wait time seems to be about 50years!!!. But I believe that applications made before a certain date are still in a queuing process. I have a relative who has a queue date of June 2012.

Does anyone know the timeline for this date

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/7/2016 at 18:24, Kellytran said:

Hi,

im a new member, my QD is De 2013 as well, on 19/10 Derparmtment said my case released frome queue ,sked me some documents, but untill now still no news. Have you got any news yet?

thank you.

Derp

Hu there, have no news yet. Waiting like forever. 

On 6/28/2017 at 19:10, kikice said:

Yes,we got the visas ( carer)in March this year, all of us. Good luck to everyone

Hi Kikice, just wondering what are other documents have you provided before you got your visa? Also, have you gone your health check again?  Thanks.

• Like 2

Hi kickice. I havent post on this forum since its changed the whole site completely. And i cannot loggin for a while. How u been kickice?

I think they require a sporsor to sign sponsorship form again, a letter from GP to confirm ur sponsor still need help on daily basis, (in some cases ur sponsor have to do the health assesment again. ( not in may case but my friend)and some other documents if they required), u maybe require to fill a character assesment form if i remembered correctlu. U also need a police and health check again as kickice mentioned. Everthing will over till they send u a 2nd payment.

Hopes it help and good luck. 

• Like 1