Other Family visas: Cutbacks and Delays

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi every one,

im a new member. I want to share with all. I sponsored my sister and her family with carer visa 116 . QD was 24 June 13. Request for health check and police check was 4/11/15. 26/11/15 request for 2nd instalment visa payment. 30/11/15 visa granted. Hope this will help

Hi every one,

im a new member. I want to share with all. I sponsored my sister and her family with carer visa 116 . QD was 24 June 13. Request for health check and police check was 4/11/15. 26/11/15 request for 2nd instalment visa payment. 30/11/15 visa granted. Hope this will help

Congratulations on your sister case Jess116. this is very helpful at least we know that DIBP is progressing carer visa further. Wish your sister all the best in Australia.

By the way did they request for any additional information or documents except health and police checks before request for 2nd instalment visa payment. cuz im worried they start the process over after a long wait. Thanks.

Edited by Visa836

Congratulations on your sister case Jess116. this is very helpful at least we know that DIBP is progressing carer visa further. Wish your sister all the best in Australia.

By the way did they request for any additional information or documents except health and police checks before request for 2nd instalment visa payment. cuz im worried they start the process over after a long wait. Thanks.

No, Korean CO sent email requesting health check and police check Only . After that, she asked for 2nd instalment payments and then visas were granted. As you can see the date I mentioned above, they processed final steps very fast. My sister and her family haven't come Australia yet as they don't want to miss Chinese New Year? . In Visa condition , they had permanent visas and have 1 year to arrange their personal things such as : selling house ect. What is your QD?

No, Korean CO sent email requesting health check and police check Only . After that, she asked for 2nd instalment payments and then visas were granted. As you can see the date I mentioned above, they processed final steps very fast. My sister and her family haven't come Australia yet as they don't want to miss Chinese New Year . In Visa condition , they had permanent visas and have 1 year to arrange their personal things such as : selling house ect. What is your QD?

That's a good news. My QD was Dec 2013. i think i have to wait until new Financial year start. But you gave me some hope. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Australian gvt has stolen our money from 115 and 885 visa category.. when i applied i was 24 years now im 29 years old so that im planning to with draw my visa application and going to apply for skilled visa bez no point to wait further more. Very bad GVT... .. no reality reasons at all ... no logical reason at all.. Rather than cheating the applicants, gvt could have given the application money to us

Applied 2011-04-04

My queue date is 22 Aug 2013.

still waiting ............ shame on every body who works in immigration

Australian gvt has stolen our money from 115 and 885 visa category.. when i applied i was 24 years now im 29 years old so that im planning to with draw my visa application and going to apply for skilled visa bez no point to wait further more. Very bad GVT... .. no reality reasons at all ... no logical reason at all.. Rather than cheating the applicants, gvt could have given the application money to us

Applied 2011-04-04

My queue date is 22 Aug 2013.

still waiting ............ shame on every body who works in immigration

Th epeople who work in Immigration can only carry out the policy that the ruling party puts in place. They are just ordinary people doing a job.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...