Recommend a hairdresser in Manly/Wynnum?

Daffod1lly

I am almost at that point where I am in desperate need of a haircut :wacko:. Had a peek at some in Wynnum this morning - but there are a few to choose from and I'm a bit nervous :huh: ...... so, can anyone recommend one? Happy to go a little further afield for the security of not bawling my eyes out after the appointment :yes:

Hi Myrtle,

Sorry, cant help with your quest for finding a hairdresser just now, but good to know that good UK trained stylists are in short supply.

Hopefully we'll be over around November, and OH will hit the ground running with building a clientele.

When we do get out there, I'll be letting everyone know where to find him!

Shaz

• 10 months later...
Guest kylieg
I am almost at that point where I am in desperate need of a haircut :wacko:. Had a peek at some in Wynnum this morning - but there are a few to choose from and I'm a bit nervous :huh: ...... so, can anyone recommend one? Happy to go a little further afield for the security of not bawling my eyes out after the appointment :yes:

Hi,

Yes, I have a hairdresser in Manly - not many people know about her because she works from home. Name is Kerry and she is just going online I think - called http://www.locks2lashes.com. Anyway I have her card: ph is 0433330957. She gets my colour just how I like it - and it costs me about half what it used to in Garden City - great foils - lovely lady - Kiwi girl I think .......kylie

Hi I have a great hair dresser on the Wynnum rd, 20 mins from Manly, in Morningside. I havent cried nor have my 4 children, 3 of whom are teenagers!!!!!!!! Michelle is married to an Englishman and has worked in England. Her number is 07 33991126.

mary

Archived