RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

hi guys so happy today may you all get your visa soon but am sharing my timeline

RCB APRROVED AFTER TWO WEEKS ON 19 FEB. 2013 APPLIED VISA AND NOMINATION DRC PERTH ON 9 MARCH 2013 EXACTLY AFTER 3 MONTHS GOT MY VISA TODAY SO HAPPY NOW AND ITS FRIDAYYYYYYYY WOHOHOOHOOOOOO :arghh::arghh::biglaugh:

Edited by like a limbo

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello

congrats for getting visa cent

can u plz tell was it DRC and what occupation was yours and which processing centre

thanks

hi guys so happy today may you all get your visa soon but am sharing my timeline

RCB APRROVED AFTER TWO WEEKS ON 19 FEB. 2013 APPLIED VISA AND NOMINATION DRC PERTH ON 9 MARCH 2013 EXACTLY AFTER 3 MONTHS GOT MY VISA TODAY SO HAPPY NOW AND ITS FRIDAYYYYYYYY WOHOHOOHOOOOOO :arghh::arghh::biglaugh:

Hey anyone know how long the RCB approval is taking in Perth at the moment? And are some RCB's granted quicker than other or is it 1st come 1st served?

Hi - my husbands employer applied on 4 April and it was granted on 12 May. They asked for additional info so it might've been quicker if not for that. Good Luck

Tracy

Hi I got mine in 4 weeks but was in Adelaide check processing times they are pretty accurate and it must be written there which date they are processing now

Hey anyone know how long the RCB approval is taking in Perth at the moment? And are some RCB's granted quicker than other or is it 1st come 1st served?

Cheers folks.

Hopefully my employer and agent will start the application this week, My WHV expires in mid August so I believe the RCB needs to be approved before my nomination and application can be lodged, the job also has to advertised for at least 2 weeks before the RCB can be even lodged is this true?

Cheers folks.

Hopefully my employer and agent will start the application this week, My WHV expires in mid August so I believe the RCB needs to be approved before my nomination and application can be lodged, the job also has to advertised for at least 2 weeks before the RCB can be even lodged is this true?

The RCB did inform my husbands employer that the job had to be advertised for at least 2 weeks within 3 months prior to his appointment....it wasn't, and it was still passed. His job was advertised when he took the position 9 months ago, and then advertised again when they employed someone else, but only for a day on seek.com.au. That's maybe why they asked for more information.

Hey thanks again.

Just got a email from my agent, she says that we can actually lodge the visa as soon as the RCB is lodged if we want to(If time is running out) but if the RCB is refused I lose my $3060 visa fee..is this true?

Also will there be a charge for adding a defacto come the 1st of July?

Not sure on the fee bit, as I was under the impression that you could apply without the rcb, but she may be assuming that if your rcb is refused then so would your visa be.

If you have a defacto then add them at the time you apply. Your visa fee is the same at the moment, but I think it is more for a dependent after July 1st.

Hey thanks again.

Just got a email from my agent, she says that we can actually lodge the visa as soon as the RCB is lodged if we want to(If time is running out) but if the RCB is refused I lose my $3060 visa fee..is this true?

Also will there be a charge for adding a defacto come the 1st of July?

I'm sorry I can't help with the defacto stuff. Everyone I know that's done the RCB RSMS thing waited until the confirmation from them came through, but if you apply and you don't get RCB approval then I would think that immi would probs refuse your application, they would not return your fee as it is an application fee. If anyone can correct me on this or provide more info please do.

The employer got RCB approval and nominated the position with Immi straight away, the confirmation number that immi give for the nomination application was given to us by the employer, and If I remember rightly I had to use that to make an application for RSMS.

Not sure on the fee bit, as I was under the impression that you could apply without the rcb, but she may be assuming that if your rcb is refused then so would your visa be.

If you have a defacto then add them at the time you apply. Your visa fee is the same at the moment, but I think it is more for a dependent after July 1st.

Blossom

You do not need RCB for Transitional stream in 187 from 457. But for Direct entry you need RCB approval.

Yes, if you loose RCB, application will be declined because you did not meet the basic requirement, need for paid employee in RSMS area specified.

Edited by Move2

Thanks Move2

I'll be direct entry so I'll need the RCB approval 1st.

Hi after waiting nearly year finally got CO can anybody tell me how much time it will take now .my timeline apply 29 June Mel ndr high risk cook thanx

Hi after waiting nearly year finally got CO can anybody tell me how much time it will take now .my timeline apply 29 June Mel ndr high risk cook thanx

Hard to tell mate. I've been waiting 4 1/2 weeks now since my file was allocated to a CO. And Hardy1590 has just mentioned that they've been waiting nearly 2 months. Nobody really knows. Generally a HR applicant can expect to wait a bit longer as they usually do more extensive background checks... I'm from a LR country, my application is also non-DRC and my file is at the Melbourne office..

Hello blossom

since I have submitted all document 18 April

I didn't get any response

just want to know should I call co about my file or wait

pls let me know it's nearly 2 month

Wait. They are advertising six months, so you are way under that.

Hard to tell mate. I've been waiting 4 1/2 weeks now since my file was allocated to a CO. And Hardy1590 has just mentioned that they've been waiting nearly 2 months. Nobody really knows. Generally a HR applicant can expect to wait a bit longer as they usually do more extensive background checks... I'm from a LR country, my application is also non-DRC and my file is at the Melbourne office..

thanx sonicblue I think I have to wait another 3 months.....

Right, I've had a good read:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/visas/subclass-187/

This is for the new rsms visa.

This is from the direct entry section, which is the one you would go for if you haven't been working for them for two years on a 457 visa.

Skills requirements:

have your skills assessed by the relevant assessing authority if you are nominated as a tradesperson and obtained your qualifications outside Australia

So no, if you studied at tafe it is the one time you DO NOT need a skills assessment. There is nothing at all saying you must have worked for two years unless you are applying under the transitional stream. And to be able to apply for that you must have been on the 457 (or nz persons visa), so for most of us we wouldn't go for that one.

Whoever told you that seems to have got the two steams confused.

Another Ma said it is internal policy not legislation and released on 15/05/13