RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Good to hear, Ramansanju! I recall you and I lodged around the same time (mine was lodged on 11 September). Are you also in Adelaide? Is your file at the Melbourne office? I'm envious that your CO has requested form 80 and medicals.

I got my CO allocated to my nomination 3 weeks ago today and he hasn't requested anything. My employer spoke to him a week ago and he told my employer "it's been allocated so sit back and relax" ... easy for him to say! I wish he would get on with processing mine! 13 days from now will be 9 months since lodgement :(

hi sonic i applied in melbourne i am in victoria.i email the department few days ago to ask about my file .They repplied me next day that my file wil be open in a week and they did.you will be requested form 80 soon gud luck with yours

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same like blossom79, I too will be applying for it once I have had my PR for 1 year. Blossom79, when will your 1 year be? Tell me all about it once you apply coz I am heading down the same lane. Thanks!!!

Yes, after one year, in your situation you can apply for citizenship. However, this can take months to actually get.

One person did post a little while ago that they were on a rsms and had applied for citizenship and had been told that they could not go for their test as they had left the employer before the two years were up. Not very helpfully, that is all they said, and never answered any of the questions we asked to work out what had happened.

But yes, as soon as I have had my pr for a year I will be applying!

Congrats!!! You are so lucky!!!

Thanks guys.

Here is my timeline pretty quick, our nomination was approved in 4 weeks. I hope you long timers get some good news soon.

Applied Melbourne office

RSMS 187

onshore application

Occupation: secondary school teacher (husband is the main applicant)

RCB approved before application (sometime in march 13 not sure of date)

Applied DRC

Nomination & application lodged :21 April 13

nomination approved: w/c 13th may 13 (yippee)

My husband and I and our 3 children have been in Australia about 18months now we are from the Uk

​thanks for your well wishes

Congrats!!! So happy for ya!

:biggrin::biggrin: Finaally after 11 months of wait, got e-mail from CO requesting for the applicant to be outside australia for finalize the visa (hope this is so called pre-grant)..planning to leave aus on jun 3 or 4...it has been a long wait and i thank each and every member of forum who have been helping each other by their inputs...thank u guys :biggrin:

Timeline : 27 jun 2012 - drc perth : CO allocation: march 12 2013 : nomination approved : march 15 2013, requested spouse medicals

Spouse medicals submitted offshore :March 17-18 2013

CO requests for the applicant to be offshore : May 23 2013

Planing to go on jun 3-4 2013..

application is at parramatta office. Occupation is Motor Mechanic, low risk,

Nomination and application lodged 05 june 2012 after the RCB ok

Case Officer allocated and nomination approved around the 7th May 2013

CO asked for new AFP and daughter medicals

GRANTED TODAY

Feel sooooooo good right now

a very good luck to everyone

Congrats!!! So happy for you

application is at parramatta office. Occupation is Motor Mechanic, low risk,

Nomination and application lodged 05 june 2012 after the RCB ok

Case Officer allocated and nomination approved around the 7th May 2013

CO asked for new AFP and daughter medicals

GRANTED TODAY

Feel sooooooo good right now

a very good luck to everyone

My employer informed in immigration he don't want to sponsor me in Feb. but he was not inform me and now in May I received e mail from CO you want withdraw or not your employer don't want sponsor you,I shocking b'coz I don't know anything about this.really I am in tension what I need to do without any reason how can he do like this.i don't have other valid visa my student visa was refuse so,I am in mrt.so, I have one question can show other employer in this RSMS application or not? Or I need to do new application.please all of my reply me if you know what I need to do.please please

hi everyone.. my case officer finally asked for my afp after 3 months of my nominatin approved in feb by diac.Can someone plz tell how does country out works because i m in austalia and my apllication is offshore.So when i do country out then only i get my visa.But i m in confusion do i have to go the australian immi office in that country i m in to  get my visa stamped or it is just that when i get my visa via email, i cant just come back.i m confused....????<br><br>

My employer informed in immigration he don't want to sponsor me in Feb. but he was not inform me and now in May I received e mail from CO you want withdraw or not your employer don't want sponsor you,I shocking b'coz I don't know anything about this.really I am in tension what I need to do without any reason how can he do like this.i don't have other valid visa my student visa was refuse so,I am in mrt.so, I have one question can show other employer in this RSMS application or not? Or I need to do new application.please all of my reply me if you know what I need to do.please please

Omg.,, I am surprised to hear that., what a freak! I think you need to start over again.

That is terrible! Have you spoken to the employer and checked it isn't some mistake?

Unfortunately if you find another employer you would need to start again. Would you be eligible for the 457? It would buy you time with a new employer at least.

hi everyone.. my case officer finally asked for my afp after 3 months of my nominatin approved in feb by diac.Can someone plz tell how does country out works because i m in austalia and my apllication is offshore.So when i do country out then only i get my visa.But i m in confusion do i have to go the australian immi office in that country i m in to  get my visa stamped or it is just that when i get my visa via email, i cant just come back.i m confused....????<br><br>

I'm sorry, I don't totally understand what you are asking.

Hi Rania, I think CO does not ask for documents unless they misplace them or they are expired. How lucky you are, applied on December 012 and Got CO already! Once you re-submit those required documents, I hope you will get pr soon.....

Thanks Dev..

I applied through MA..I don't know when my lawyer send all the documents again. I hope he will resend it soon.

That is terrible! Have you spoken to the employer and checked it isn't some mistake?

Unfortunately if you find another employer you would need to start again. Would you be eligible for the 457? It would buy you time with a new employer at least.

You mean I need to start new application in new rules can show other employer in this or not?yes I am eligible for 457 but after June rules may be change.

You mean I need to start new application in new rules can show other employer in this or not?yes I am eligible for 457 but after June rules may be change.

Your other option is apply for new 187 visa with new employer if still eligible like English etc. But you have to go through the whole process again. Like Blossom mentioned you can try 457 for buying some time for this.

Edited by Move2

You will get visa via email when you go out of country and need not any stamp now.

11 month and one week, yet no response.. please God help me :(

Long wait is frustrating, But after July 1 there will be flood of PRs due to new quota.

COs are sitting on files to be released.

In your case hope to hear sooner.