RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Yes mate according to new rules u either need cert4 or two years full time experience in ur field or if u have got full assessment of your course ,if you dont have none of these its better just do the Cert 4 as the way LIKE A LIMBO RECOMMENDED

CHEERZ

Hello,

​my question is

Do I really need Cert. IV to apply for RSMS now? I have already done Cert. III and Advanced Diploma which overall is advance course of Cert. IV.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi ginz,

My TR 485 is according to old rules and regulations which is due to expire in couple of months. Would immigration apply new rules on my PR visa (RSMS 187) when my TRA was according to old rules and visa was granted following them.

Regards,

​Yazzi

Yes mate according to new rules u either need cert4 or two years full time experience in ur field or if u have got full assessment of your course ,if you dont have none of these its better just do the Cert 4 as the way LIKE A LIMBO RECOMMENDED

CHEERZ

Hi blossom Hw r u I have one question actually my employer want to send me his another restuarent which also in regional area just 80 km away from my restuarent is it possible I can work over there

Alvin

It should be OK, as long your employer permit it and new job is same profession and regional area.

​Thanks

Hi ginz, My TR 485 is according to old rules and regulations which is due to expire in couple of months. Would immigration apply new rules on my PR visa (RSMS 187) when my TRA was according to old rules and visa was granted following them. Regards, ​Yazzi

Yazzi

187 visa application will be processed under new rules.

That thing doesnt matters mate..even I have applied just like you(im on 485 aswell) in the new visa category 187 rsms and my lawyer made it sure that I had one of the above things I mentioned you before,I think you should do the cert 4 ,,its just not worth the risk mate and its really easy the way like a limbo explained before...

Hi ginz, My TR 485 is according to old rules and regulations which is due to expire in couple of months. Would immigration apply new rules on my PR visa (RSMS 187) when my TRA was according to old rules and visa was granted following them. Regards, ​Yazzi

Hi blossom Hw r u I have one question actually my employer want to send me his another restuarent which also in regional area just 80 km away from my restuarent is it possible I can work over there

As long as you keep immigration informed, it is still in a regional area and in the same role, same employer.

Hi blossom

as I got co in April and ask some business documents as we have submitted all document in may 18 before 28 days complete

but it's gona 8 week but I didn't get any news

pls give me any idea but should I do

really in tension

​thanks

hi hardy..! I m in same situation where my nomination is been approved by diac on 28 feb but since then i heard nothing back.I dont know whats going on.God knows how long before i get my visa.i called my case two times since then and everytime she says she is processing my application but she cant tell me how long it will be...

Hi blossom

as I got co in April and ask some business documents as we have submitted all document in may 18 before 28 days complete

but it's gona 8 week but I didn't get any news

pls give me any idea but should I do

really in tension

​thanks

So the documents were sent in ten days ago?

Yes I am from high risk country from India

occupation cook

non drc

next month it's gonna one year coplete

really big tension even I can't sleep properly

External checks can take months, especially from India. Hopefully it won't be too much longer for you.

hello everyone,

can please someone tell me my application status was in progress before but now its changed to application recieved

what does that means and all the docs are not there has it happened with anyone before

​thanks

Hi I got sponsorship from NT Employer. I have completed my study in Darwin as well. my time line :

My lawyer applied RCB, Employer nomination and my visa application together On Dec 5 2012. I have completed all documents required by immigration.

I got Case Office on 22 May 2013, but She asked about documents again such my contract, my ielts test etc. I didn't know why She asked me again. i am so worry.

Hi Rania, I think CO does not ask for documents unless they misplace them or they are expired. How lucky you are, applied on December 012 and Got CO already! Once you re-submit those required documents, I hope you will get pr soon.....

Hi I got sponsorship from NT Employer. I have completed my study in Darwin as well. my time line :

My lawyer applied RCB, Employer nomination and my visa application together On Dec 5 2012. I have completed all documents required by immigration.

I got Case Office on 22 May 2013, but She asked about documents again such my contract, my ielts test etc. I didn't know why She asked me again. i am so worry.

hi all i applied 187 visa in september 2012 got case officer yesterday and requested form 80 and medicals today thanks god and wahegurus blessings

Good to hear, Ramansanju! I recall you and I lodged around the same time (mine was lodged on 11 September). Are you also in Adelaide? Is your file at the Melbourne office? I'm envious that your CO has requested form 80 and medicals.

I got my CO allocated to my nomination 3 weeks ago today and he hasn't requested anything. My employer spoke to him a week ago and he told my employer "it's been allocated so sit back and relax" ... easy for him to say! I wish he would get on with processing mine! 13 days from now will be 9 months since lodgement :(

Edited by SonicBlue82

hello everyone,

can please someone tell me my application status was in progress before but now its changed to application recieved

what does that means and all the docs are not there has it happened with anyone before

​thanks

Interesting that it went from In Progress to Application Received... I'm not sure how reliable the application status is to be honest. My nomination and visa application were lodged in Sept 2012 and both have displayed Application Received the entire time. I've also seen people mention that their visas have been granted without the status even changing, so I probably wouldn't read into it too much.

Additionally, all the documents that my MA uploaded for the nomination disappeared back in December, but according to DIAC they have them......