RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 weeks after CO are pretty normal. Some are waiting more than 4 months.

Just to let you know that if CO has been assigned and he is not having any communication with you then most likely he would have sent your case for character check to the private agencies. Have some patience.

Alvin

It is really frustrating and long wait in your case.

I think patience and calmness is the only option which will help.

Hi mOve 2 how many more months I have wait because it's 12 months no case officer yet what the maximum time have any idea dear.now the waiting time effect on my brain.

Hi mOve 2 how many more months I have wait because it's 12 months no case officer yet what the maximum time have any idea dear.now the waiting time effect on my brain.

The longest I have seen on this thread is 15 months. That was before the huge influx of applications, so it is possible some could be waiting even longer than that.

May I ask ur Occupation mate,,, I applied In mid Dec 2012 as a cook,,, no news here too,reckon dey will defintly take care of other occupation before exploring my file..,,, ??

hi anybody got 187 visa granted from melbourne.I applied 6 th september 2012 still waiting no news yet . Its almost 8 and half months

Hi Blossom

Today one of my Mate just got email from CO that i will give decision after two month coz they have finish there quota for this year.

he applied as restaurant manager

Do that means everyone who is waiting for decision has to wait or the particular occupation quota is finished

​thanks

wow,,tats a sad news,,,and yes I think we all have to wait now,,, not sure two months though coz the new session kicks in on July 1st,,,

Hi Blossom

Today one of my Mate just got email from CO that i will give decision after two month coz they have finish there quota for this year.

Do that means everyone who is waiting for decision has to wait or the particular occupation quota is finished

​thanks

Hi guys,

Wondering if anybody can help. Received an email regarding my nomination. Immi think that my occupation job description sounds more like a different occupation.

I really do work in my job occupation and have done since January 2010. They have allowed time to submit evidence of the fact that I work in this job or to disclose exceptional circumstances to say I work in the other job title.

I'm really nervous, after waiting so long I thought this would be pretty much an open and closed thing. The job description maybe misled the CO to think that I was in a different title...

What can I do, what evidence could I provide? I've already drafted a very detailed description of each duty that was on my job offer with my manager to show that they correspond to the job title in question, but I want to be as thorough as possible and make sure that there is absolutely no reason why they should refuse the nomination.

I'm literally a bag of nerves :(

Any ideas would be welcome.

Thanks

Hi guys,

Wondering if anybody can help. Received an email regarding my nomination. Immi think that my occupation job description sounds more like a different occupation.

I really do work in my job occupation and have done since January 2010. They have allowed time to submit evidence of the fact that I work in this job or to disclose exceptional circumstances to say I work in the other job title.

I'm really nervous, after waiting so long I thought this would be pretty much an open and closed thing. The job description maybe misled the CO to think that I was in a different title...

What can I do, what evidence could I provide? I've already drafted a very detailed description of each duty that was on my job offer with my manager to show that they correspond to the job title in question, but I want to be as thorough as possible and make sure that there is absolutely no reason why they should refuse the nomination.

I'm literally a bag of nerves :(

Any ideas would be welcome.

Thanks

Have you had a good look at the description for your job and the description for the job they think you are doing? (Google the numbers for the job and you will find them). Do you mind if I ask what job it is? (It's fine if you don't want to say).

Hi Blossom

​thanks

I'm not sure if each centre has a quota, or if there is an over all one. We will have to see what other people are told, and if other visas are granted in the next few days.

​Increase in Overall Migration Quota; New Initiatives to Remedy Skills Shortage

For FY 2013, Australia will increase the overall number of permanent migration visas by 5,000, to 190,000. The total number of employer-sponsored migration visas will be 129,250, an increase of 3,400. The new allocation will be in effect from July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013.

I'm not sure if each centre has a quota, or if there is an over all one. We will have to see what other people are told, and if other visas are granted in the next few days.

He applied in Melbourne centre. let see next few days

cheers

Dear Al..

It seems like your are pretty worried about it. Take it easy my friend, because PR of Australia is not everything in your life. It emerges as a new phenomena in your life. Even without PR, your life would be precious. And please be positive and hopeful dear. Don't let hurt your sound mind.... .

I think you are close to the decision.

​Cheers

Just to let you know that if CO has been assigned and he is not having any communication with you then most likely he would have sent your case for character check to the private agencies. Have some patience.

Sunny

​I agree with you.

Dear Al..

It seems like your are pretty worried about it. Take it easy my friend, because PR of Australia is not everything in your life. It emerges as a new phenomena in your life. Even without PR, your life would be precious. And please be positive and hopeful dear. Don't let hurt your sound mind.... .

I think you are close to the decision.

​Cheers

Hi devendera actually I m worry everybody got there result who lodge after me even there file is non dcr and I m working with same emplooyer who sponcer me almost one year is complete I m working with him and he use me a lot and my medicals and other checks r expire.its all bad luck for me.

Hi blossom

is that true the immi has any quota for Rsms

if they have finished their quota that is very bad news for us.

​Really disappointed

Hardy

Quota is 16000 RSMS for 2102-2103, I think they are close to it and go case by case and sill considering emergency cases.

Rest will go to July 2013