Yikes! Residential Address issues

Guest Sarah84

Guest Sarah84

I have temporary residency on a spousal visa that is due to go to permanent (fingers crossed!) in a few months...however...I am the biggest procrastinator and just realised that I have forgotten to tell the immigration department that my (now) fiance and I have moved from our stated address (his parents house where we were living) and I have noticed from finally checking the website that we were supposed to inform them PRIOR to the moving.

We have actually had another address too as we rented a flat and have now bought a house - none of which we have told them about - not because we've got anything to hide but because I am incredibly slack (as they say over here) and was just so excited and caught up in having got the application out of the way and approved - no excuse I know!

What should I do? How can I go about coming clean without affecting my prospects of getting a permanent visa?

Sorry to ramble but I'm a little worried that I've ballsed it all up and I feel awful about it.

Any help you would be able to provide me on the matter would be great

Dont sweat it. I too am on a spouse visa and I just received my second stage processing info.

Like you our ozzie address was My inlaws yet we moved from there within a week.

My inlaws received my second stage stuff and low and behold on there is a place to change your address.

Got my ozzie Police check back today so will be submitting it all back to them tomorrow!

Archived