JuliePaul

IOM Australia

Hi guys

We have booked our flights for February through IOM Australia, has anyone else booked through them and found them to be ok...??

At the moment i am having trouble trying to pay them online does anyone know where i can get the BSB code which the bank is asking for...? or if anyone has tried this method previously still have the payment details.

I have tried emailing them, but as yet had no response and want to get things paid for asap!

Cheers

Fly to Brisbane 8 February 2011 - WOOP WOOP!! :wubclub:

Sorry can't help, hope you managed to get it sorted.

Kate

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest ozzysteve
Hi guys

We have booked our flights for February through IOM Australia, has anyone else booked through them and found them to be ok...??

At the moment i am having trouble trying to pay them online does anyone know where i can get the BSB code which the bank is asking for...? or if anyone has tried this method previously still have the payment details.

I have tried emailing them, but as yet had no response and want to get things paid for asap!

Cheers

Hi Jules

I wish I could help too, but I'm so sorry I don't have the answer. Good Luck.

Regards

Sam x :jiggy: