Interstate shipping melbourne to perth

pau1evs

Interstate shipping

does anyone now how you go about shipping from one state to another in australia !

surely it can be put into a container and moved from one state to another ! even on a train.

we are in melbourne at the moment and have only been here 7 months so nothing

major to box up again half of which is not unpacked anyway and still have all the boxes

other than car which we might drive IF we decided to move to perth how much it would be cant be as bad as shipping 1/2 way around the world !!!!

i have googled a few but they need itinerarys !! to get a quote

any ideas guys

many thanks carole

Guest The Pom Queen

Carole, just hang on till summer, it's probably this crappy weather we are having. A rough quote from Melbourne to Darwin (I know that's not where you are going but it gives you some idea) for a 4 bed house is between $4k - $7k depending on shipping company.

Guest siamsusie
Interstate shipping

does anyone now how you go about shipping from one state to another in australia !

surely it can be put into a container and moved from one state to another ! even on a train.

we are in melbourne at the moment and have only been here 7 months so nothing

major to box up again half of which is not unpacked anyway and still have all the boxes

other than car which we might drive IF we decided to move to perth how much it would be cant be as bad as shipping 1/2 way around the world !!!!

i have googled a few but they need itinerarys !! to get a quote

any ideas guys

many thanks carole

We used Crown Carole to move from Karratha (1600 kms) to Perth, and then Perth , Melbourne and then Launceston, all up was approx $4,000, so take some off for the extra.

I found them to be excellent Crown @ Perth have been nothing else but super.

Our 4 x 4 was the best bargain from WA Karratha which was sent down to Perth, Perth-Adelaide-Melbourne-Launceston grand sum $1400 all up delivered to our home in Tasmania. Your trip should be approx $900 odd.

The latter was money well spent taking into account petrol, accomodation + 3/4 days driving stopping at sun set.

Someone like Crown should come out and give you a valuation based on your estimated cubic capacity.

I did barter and they were most accomodating! I hope you are happy wherever you venture Carole.

:wubclub:

Susie

Archived