Calling all Brisbannites! September Meet-up!

Guest Benchola

I've just sent an email to everyone who attended the September meet-up at New Farm Park.

For those who haven't forwarded their email address or have only just arrived or have only just found this thread, then i've posted the contents of the email here. I'll keep this thread updated so that everyone can see what's going on - and if you want to come along, please do so! We had a great time at New Farm Park and it would be great to see other new faces at the next event in October!

As promised, here is our first email regarding what we hope will become a regular thing. The first meet-up at New Farm a couple of weeks ago was fantastic and it would be a shame if we didn't build on it!

We have posted up the link to the 'Our Brisbane website Top 10 Kids Parks' in Brisbane so there may be some ideas on there, or we could head to the coast and try out one of the many beaches with a playground and BBQ close by, although we don't live near any of those so would have to rely on others recommendations! We have been to the park at Wynnum which has a great kids park with fountains, salt-water pool and a beach! So, perhaps that's a possibility? Everyone's thoughts and ideas are welcome and would be very much appreciated.

Regarding when, I would like to propose Saturday, 23 October 2010 - things should be warming up nicely by then!

If we have missed anyone off the list then either let us know and we shall add them or just forward this on to them. I'll also post this on PIO so that anyone else can see what we're planning.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Matt, Sharon, Jacob and Isobel

Hi

We are moving to Brisbane in late December and it would be great to join the meetups. I'm new to the site and unsure how things work with exchanging email addresses and stuff. I have sent you a friend request if this helps?

Can't wait to finally get there and get settled!

I'll keep an eye on this thread aswell,

Susan, Scott & Joshua (4)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Susan,

If you click on a user's name then you get a dro down menu and if you choose the PM option you can send a private message to that person with your email address etc... or just keep an eye on the thread and then show up and figure out who are the PIO bunch (I did this by wandering round eavesdropping for pommy accents). Hope to meet you next time.

Archived