Computing Professional (nec) with Case Officer? Have you been Contacted?

neilharrison_253

Hi All

Would like to know if any of you fall under the following and if any of you have been contacted. I have not been as of yet so a bit worried at the moment :(

"Applicants with a nominated occupation of Computing Professional (nec), Hospital Pharmacist and Retail Pharmacist, who have already been allocated a case officer, will be contacted directly by their case officer to advise processing arrangements."

Many Thanks

Guest gerryp

Hi Neil...our timelines are fairly similar with regards to a CO being assigned and medicals. We had a CO assigned towards the end of May and were asked to go for medicals. We did so on July 6th with the results being lodged electronically with DIAC on the 14th...medical results were finalised on the 16th. Im 2231-79 (Oracle) applying for a 176 with SS from Qld. Like you we havent had a direct contact from our CO to inform us either way. Another similar thread was started last week by Roundomus (ref http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/91675-pharmacists-computer-professionals-nec-case-officer.html) and there are a few replies on there from similar applicants who, whilst they havent had emails from their CO, have themselves contacted the DIAC directly and been informed that their application is unaffected by the changes and that they will continue to be processed as before. Similarly Ive seen the same response on other migration forums. If you havent done so already Neil, you could email or call DIAC and explicitly ask them where your application stands. I agree with you, its pretty frustrating just waiting for a response - I'd almost rather have negative news than no news - at least I could deal with that and get on with life! Best of luck sir.

Gerry

Hi Gerry

Thanks for the reply. I had found that forum you mentioned and had made me feel somewhat better except that DIAC simply do not reply to any e-mails from me!! I have sent through 3 in the past with no outcome so don't hold much hope of that changing. I am in a situation where i don't hold state sponsorship so fall into catagory 4 which is worrying as i have already submitted the medicals and police stuff which only last 1 year. Here's to hoping something good comes out of this

Regards

Archived