NurseAng

Timeline for 175 visa for nurses & engineers

Hi Everyone

Does anyone know how long it will take to get a 175 visa? I am a nurse and my husband is an engineer so both of us are on their priority lists. We are just getting our skills assessed before lodging the form and are hoping to go to NSW.

Many thanks

Gill

IELTS April 10 overall 9, ANMC skills assessment Aug 10, 175 lodged 7.4.12, CO allocated 30.5.12, Form 80 uploaded 7.6.12, PCC uploaded 12.6.12, Medicals done 16th June, VISA GRANTED 28.6.12 and validated March 2013.

Guest sal 222

HI ..my skills assessment took around 4 weeks and the visa around 7/ 8 months form start to finish.. we used an agent which saves a lot of time...remember your IELTS test..need to get yourself booked into one of these for the English academic test....best wishes, sal

Guest sal 222
HI ..my skills assessment took around 4 weeks and the visa around 7/ 8 months form start to finish.. we used an agent which saves a lot of time...remember your IELTS test..need to get yourself booked into one of these for the English academic test....best wishes, sal

actually looking at my time line...it was only 4 months from the skills ass approval......(must have felt longer!!!) sal