I'm about to lose my mum.

Guest proud2beaussie

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest famousfive

My thoughts are with you and all those who were close to your mum.I hope you find the strength to help you through this terrible time and are able to feel a wee bit of happiness for having such wonderful memories of her.

We have a tradition of lighting a candle for those who have passed so tonight I will light one for your mum.

Guest The Pom Queen

Nigel hun, just make that call and I will be by your side in a shot. It doesn't matter what time you call back I am here for you. Together we will be strong and we will get through this tragic time. All my love and hugs Kate and Rob x:hug:

Guest gratom

So very deeply sorry--having experienced this myself I can identify with how you feel.Things do get better--just take it a day at a time.

Guest guest30085

My deepest sympathies Nigel

Im so sorry to hear of your loss - it sounds like you and your mum had a wonderful relationship and you need to hold onto those wonderful memories to get you through this tough time.

Gill x :hug:

My mother has been in hospital since Thursday after suffering a heart attack,she was going to be transferred to Melbourne for surgery tonight however she has detiorated and the hospital just rang to say that she is not going to make it.

I'm about to lose my best friend in the world.:cry::cry::cry:

Sorry to hear your news mate, i hope your mother does not suffer and goes in peace.

Guest guest33730

Nigel,

I've just got in and read this really sad news, I'm so sorry as I know how close you were to your mum and what a big part she has played in your life (more than just the obvious)

As Siamsusie has said - it's made worse by the fact that your other great love isn't around at the moment, hopefully that will be rectified soon.

I realise words are little comfort just now but hopefully you know alot of us well enough on PIO to know that we really are here for you in whatever way we can be.

Much Love to you and your brother Peter and your sister at this time - my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Daniel

I don't really know you, I am a new member, but over the last few weeks I have read some of your posts, most of which are highly amusing and make me laugh, so I am so sorry to hear about your news today, you just think that your mom will be here forever, it sounds as though you have a lovely relationship with her, which is all any mom could wish for, my thoughts are with you, god bless.

Guest sh7t man no way

so-so sorry mate if you want to talk PM me--take care,alan--were all here for you just like your here for us:wubclub:

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Nigel

I've only just seen this thread (at 7.15pm in the UK.)

I am so very, very sorry to hear your sad news. I found when my father died and then when Jim died that nobody can actually say anything that will help, but just knowing that other people do care and that they are thinking about you is the real help that other people can give and they do give it, wholeheartedly.

Hugs :hug::hug:

Gill

xxxx

My mother has been in hospital since Thursday after suffering a heart attack,she was going to be transferred to Melbourne for surgery tonight however she has detiorated and the hospital just rang to say that she is not going to make it.

I'm about to lose my best friend in the world.:cry::cry::cry:

I am very sad for you Nigel. Our prayers are with you all. Keep strong.:sad: