Guest stirlo87

Can't join the police force until Pemenant Resident Staus...

Guest stirlo87

Hello Everyone,

My boyfriend has just applied for a Partner Visa, sponsored by me. Everything has been submitted and now we are just waiting for the answer.

Anywho, my boyfriend wants to eventually join the South Australian Police Force but he needs to be a permenant resident. Therefore he wont be able to join for 2 years from the date of the Visa approval.

Does anyone have any idea on what he could do for work during those to years that will boost his chances of getting into the Police Force that doesn't require him the be a permenant resident or have qualifications?? He's 21 by the way, 22 by the time we get back to Australia.

Thanks in advance.

Therefore he wont be able to join for 2 years from the date of the Visa approval.

Where did you get that from? My 176 PR visa was granted in February 2010 and I am half way through with an application to the QLD police.

JOHN

Living The Dream!

Guest kennedycan
Where did you get that from? My 176 PR visa was granted in February 2010 and I am half way through with an application to the QLD police.

JOHN

Hi there John,

Could you help me, my daughter lives in NZ at the moment and she is hoping to move to Australia. She has PR in NZ, however she does not have citizenship of NZ. You say you applied for a 176 PR visa? Could you provide me with more information. i.e. what sort of job experience do you need to get a PR176 etc.

We are UK citizens originally.

Many thanks

Helen

Could you PM me.