12 months to the day.

Guest chris_mac

Guest chris_mac

12 Months to the day we stepped on the plane to Australia.

Any regrets?

NONE

Wish we did it 10 years ago.

My full spiel on the subject... Oz rocks, love the country, the people are ace, the beaches are awwsome, got a great job, Insects, animals, reptiles, bring em on! facinating!... Weekends are unreal!! Can life get any better? Im sure it will...

We love it!

Chris

Guest Magnetic6

Great to hear life's good! Are you still on the Sunshine Coast?

Where's that year gone???? :wacko:

Guest juliemtaylor

I've been here only 5 months and despite the rain - love it! wish we had come years ago though!

Julie x

Guest sunnyday

Good to hear Chris from one who stepped of the plane hours ago!!! My first feelings...................... its all good!! x

Guest The Pom Queen

Congratulations on the mile stone Chris, can't wait to read the full report lol.:tongue:

Guest cazbeckham

Hi Chris

Whereabouts on the Sunny Coast are you? WE are in Buderim and have been here a little of 21 months and lovin' it too.

12 Months to the day we stepped on the plane to Australia.

Any regrets?

NONE

Wish we did it 10 years ago.

My full spiel on the subject... Oz rocks, love the country, the people are ace, the beaches are awwsome, got a great job, Insects, animals, reptiles, bring em on! facinating!... Weekends are unreal!! Can life get any better? Im sure it will...

We love it!

Chris

good on ya... here's to many more happy years for you :)

Guest chris_mac
Hi Chris

Whereabouts on the Sunny Coast are you? WE are in Buderim and have been here a little of 21 months and lovin' it too.

Caloundra :smile:

Guest Francine

So good to read a positive post for a change!! Sick of reading all the negative ones! We come over in a week for our reccie and can't wait!!!

Guest roma 1

Hi,

I am really pleased you are enjoying Australia,

I wish we had done it 10 years ago when we were in the perfect position to move but alas MIL ( who has now been removed from our life ) held us back and now we are too old for another chance and OH too settled now anyway..

Keep us updated and All the Best,

Gail x

Archived