New Category 4's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Please can we get back on track now, its a shame to see a good thread go downhill.

Thank you.

Susie x

Agreed

Im in work now earning hard earned cash to cover the cost of my Visa application that went on my credit card !! :biggrin:

USER NAME - Im not usuallly the arguementative type... just passionate about getting my family into Australia for a better life and particulalrly my 17 year old daughter. Sorry if I have upset your views in any way.

Shane

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest siamsusie
Agreed

Im in work now earning hard earned cash to cover the cost of my Visa application that went on my credit card !! :biggrin:

USER NAME - Im not usuallly the arguementative type... just passionate about getting my family into Australia for a better life and particulalrly my 17 year old daughter. Sorry if I have upset your views in any way.

Shane

I hope Shano it all works out well for you guys and that the Visa arrives soon.

Susie x

I agree Reg ... let people be

We all have different ways of dealing with our situations and we have all probably said something or written something that in hindsight we wouldn't of or expressed our opinions a little clearer.

Congratulations on your recent Visa grant It must feel good being out of the pipeline hopefully soon enough all of us will have the stress of waiting taken off our shoulders,

shane

Guest siamsusie

Gentlemen,

I very politely gave several warnings yesterday about the demise of this thread.

I have had several several complaints and abuse will not be tolerated in any form on this forum.

I will clean up this thread, if it persists infractions will be issued!!!

Susie

Guest IoanHoria

Hi,

I'm a cat 4...I was 3rd, but since 1st july 2011, I'm in 4th...

On 5th july 2011, my CO sent me an email:

Please be advised that your application is now being assessed and pending outcome of other checking precesses. I will contact you again when your application is ready for finalising.

and all the docs are showing "met" except one - specific work experience, which is still "required".

On 27th July 2011, as a response to my email, the CO wrote:

Please be advised that there's no need to submit any documents to us at this stage. I will contact you again when I need to. Assessment process will take a long time to complete. I thank you for your patience in this matter.

...since then, nothing changed...

...what do you think?

How long should I wait without sending another email to my CO? Or should I just wait patiently?...

Thanks and good luck!

Guest crystal2005

I guess i will write mine...

Name: crystal2005

Date of Visa application: 27/05/2011

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Analyst Programmer

Visa type: 885

Onshore/offshore: Onshore online

Medicals submitted: Yes

Police check submitted: Yes

Date CO assigned: Not yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable): N/A

Date visa granted: Not yet

Come on grant me a visa...

Hi,

I'm a cat 4...I was 3rd, but since 1st july 2011, I'm in 4th...

On 5th july 2011, my CO sent me an email:

and all the docs are showing "met" except one - specific work experience, which is still "required".

On 27th July 2011, as a response to my email, the CO wrote:

...since then, nothing changed...

...what do you think?

How long should I wait without sending another email to my CO? Or should I just wait patiently?...

Thanks and good luck!

I think you should follow new Group 4 thread for this, this is old Cat 4, Group 5 now, I think they are checking you work experiecne, expect to be called at the same time as your employer (so you can't tip off each other). At least they did it this way. I think it is a consequence of crazy 10 year period of possible work experience, good luck.

Archived