New Category 4's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mongobear

To All CAT4s.

READ THIS and provide your details to Jeffster please.

@MSQDL ... would you mind sending the guys in your cat4-list list a PM to check out Jeffsters letter and to provide details?

Thanks

Uli

Guest nutatouille

Hey all, joining the queue!!

Name: nutatouille

Date of Visa application: 02-02-2010

Nationality: Filipino

Trade/profession: Computer Network and Systems Engineer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Onshore (on 457)

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): Cat 7

Post-14th July Category: Cat 4

Medicals submitted: n/a

Police check submitted: n/a

Date CO assigned: n/a

Date of employment verification (If applicable): n/a

Date visa granted: n/a

Guest jupiter123

Name: jupiter123

Date of Visa application: 155/05/2008

Nationality: Indian

Trade/profession: Mgmt Consultant

Visa type: 475

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 5

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: Yes for the 2nd time since CO asked us to redo med n PCC on July 09 and then new priority came in just after 5 days on July 14,2010.

Police check submitted: Yes for the 2nd time since CO asked us to redo med n PCC on July 09 and then new priority came in just after 5 days on July 14,2010.

Date CO assigned: Two times ( Once sometime in June 2009 and other now in July 2010)

Date of employment verification (If applicable):All Met except for the medicals now 1st time med n PCC expired.

Date visa granted:Waiting...

Additional Info (IF applicable):

Name: jupiter123

Date of Visa application: 155/05/2008

Nationality: Indian

Trade/profession: Mgmt Consultant

Visa type: 475

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 5

Medicals submitted: Yes for the 2nd time since CO asked us to redo med n PCC on July 09 and then new priority came in just after 5 days on July 14,2010.

Police check submitted: Yes for the 2nd time since CO asked us to redo med n PCC on July 09 and then new priority came in just after 5 days on July 14,2010.

Date CO assigned: Two times ( Once sometime in June 2009 and other now in July 2010)

Date of employment verification (If applicable):All Met except for the medicals now 1st time med n PCC expired.

Date visa granted:Waiting...

Additional Info (IF applicable):

Well Pity on u Jupiter,

This is the story for almost all the 475 applicants. Look at my application. have to do my medical and PCC twice. I do not what is their policy on temporary residency.

Well Pity on u Jupiter,

This is the story for almost all the 475 applicants. Look at my application. have to do my medical and PCC twice. I do not what is their policy on temporary residency.

Hi Buddy,

Once the medicals r finalised do we have to redo it and send?

:hug:jhhapi

Hi Buddy,

Once the medicals r finalised do we have to redo it and send?

:hug:jhhapi

Well,

It depends on the situation matey. If the medical and PCC are expired, sometimes agents requested their clients to go ahead with new fresh medical and PCC. Some times clients do the medical and PCC by their own to speed up the process. 475 are one of the unluckiest applicants who are not processed by DIAC for ages.

thank you.. Do you know that I am not in a mood to do medicals again since there is no certainty of visa grant. I have many native australian friends, I will share this bitter experiences as well. But my point is

1) If they would never grant visa why should they accept the applications.

2) 475 ers are not yet tested, it is just a provisional visa but still the process and checks are tougher than other categories. Why should the states sponsor if no visa is to be granted.

I cant understand this.

3) Why not DIAC /GOVT. announce refund for those who have changed plans, why keep in limbo>this is like a punishment for some criminal offence.Was applying for visas with honest intentions a crime?

475 is unlucky but i am really broken due to this.

thank you.. Do you know that I am not in a mood to do medicals again since there is no certainty of visa grant. I have many native australian friends, I will share this bitter experiences as well. But my point is

1) If they would never grant visa why should they accept the applications.

2) 475 ers are not yet tested, it is just a provisional visa but still the process and checks are tougher than other categories. Why should the states sponsor if no visa is to be granted.

I cant understand this.

3) Why not DIAC /GOVT. announce refund for those who have changed plans, why keep in limbo>this is like a punishment for some criminal offence.Was applying for visas with honest intentions a crime?

475 is unlucky but i am really broken due to this.

It has been talked a lot matey. But perhaps DIAC is sleeping. I do not know the logic behind holding the 475 application as they are just provisional applications. There are lots of other points which are out of understanding how DIAC implement policies...

Guest rachbarlow

I just thought that I would bump up the thread of doom...............to keep us going an all!!! It seems Cat 3 thread is pretty active with co's.......................here's to wishing that the SMP's would just

HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Guest chajath

Yo! Count me in!

Name: chajath

Date of Visa application: 25-01-2009

Nationality: South Korean

Trade/profession: 2231-79 Computing Professional NEC (IT Recent Grads)

Visa type: 885

Onshore/offshore: Onshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 7

Medicals submitted: n/a

Police check submitted: n/a

Date CO assigned: n/a

Date of employment verification (If applicable): n/a

Date visa granted: n/a

I was watching the movie Inception the other night and was reminded of my visa situation when they were discussing limbo! :cry:

I do not know the logic behind holding the 475 application as they are just provisional applications.

I totally agree and wish that DIAC will consider exempting 475 from the priority processing due to its nature of "provisional".

Add one more guys to this list who is also from 2007 and applied for 496 application...

Name:Rahul patel

Date of Visa application: 27.08.07

Trade/profession: Office Manager

Visa type: Skilled - Designated - Area Sponsored(Provisional)(class 496)

Pre-23rd Sept 2009 Category (If applicable):

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 6(ii)

Medicals submitted: Not yet

Police check submitted: Not yet

Date CO assigned: Not yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable):Not yet

Date visa granted: Waitinggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Additional Info (If applicable):

• 2 weeks later...
September is fast approaching.... let's see who among us will move to CAT 2!

Well,

Observing the latest Political situation in Australia, I do not think these will be any SMP. Perhaps they will also change the priority processing after join the Government. Because after reading the post of Gilly , I would recon that Minister Evans is not going to join the Immigration office again. So, I do not think they will continue with the policies of Chis Evans. Lots of changes are going to happen in later September and first weeks of October. That's my assumption.

Archived