Som1 to talk to boys or girls 11-15

Guest Lozz xxx

Guest Lozz xxx

hey im 13, im moving to australia around next year and im proberly moving to Perth and really want som1 to talk to xx :unsure:

Guest mollywhitear1

Hi,

My name is molly and im 10 years old. I might be moving to Australia probably this year but were not sure, were waiting for are visa's at the minute. I would like to talk to you and hopefully we could be penfriends or something.

Hope to speak soon,

Love Molly xx

Guest dizzydancer

Heyy

I am 13 as well and moving in November/December to the gold coast :cute: I would really like to chat to you as I am in the same position.

Daisy xxx

Hi

I'm Sarah I'm 12 and I'm moving to Australia next year too. we're going to South Australia. I'm a bit nervous but I am looking forward to it as well, I think! This is my mums username but you can write to me on here. :wink:

Sarahxx

Guest Pommy girl 1998

hi guys, im Jodie (mollywhitear1's sis ) i cant really help you ... im guessin your name is lauren? (lozz xx) but i would love to be friends and the same goes for you sarah! i would love to have some people to talk to even if we arent any help,,, im 11 so im bit younger you,, would you like to talk? sorry but im not aloud facebook loz but i do have msn if you wanna talk on ther? and do you want to talk on msn sarah?

Thanks ,,

Jodie xxxxxxxxxx

Guest Pommy girl 1998

paula, i dont wnt to sound like a sensible freak or anything like that but im just warning you its not a good idea to post your email address on here for everyone to see cuz any weirdo can add you not just people on this site,, so its a good idea to edit that poost and send it in a pm ; )

Guest dizzydancer
paula, i dont wnt to sound like a sensible freak or anything like that but im just warning you its not a good idea to post your email address on here for everyone to see cuz any weirdo can add you not just people on this site,, so its a good idea to edit that poost and send it in a pm ; )

Yeahh its true :) its best to pm stuff like that xxx

no bother thanks xx

Guest procters

Heeey x

im 13 too and i moved to the gold coast in april 2008 (:

i was only 11 when i moved and i even found it hard then but when you start making friends

and get a house and stuff you settle in eventually xx

but yeah we could be friends i have facebook and msn so i will message you them :)

xxxx love aleesha

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest Bigedd123

hi molly

Im Edd im 12 nearly 13 and i have face book too my username is Eddie Davies and i am nervus about moveing to oz got any tips about oz?

Guest yoda22

Think I will join in too. I am 12 - 13 in Aug and shall be moving to the gold coast this year. Football and drums here too !! Also have a 10 yr old brother. Any Pms would be good and perhaps I could do facebook too.

Guest Pommy girl 1998
hi molly

Im Edd im 12 nearly 13 and i have face book too my username is Eddie Davies and i am nervus about moveing to oz got any tips about oz?

Hi edd; i know your talking to molly there; my sisteer, but im 12 nearly 13 and moving to asutralia -obviously- and very nervous, what part are you moving to? Jodiee x

Guest Pommy girl 1998
Think I will join in too. I am 12 - 13 in Aug and shall be moving to the gold coast this year. Football and drums here too !! Also have a 10 yr old brother. Any Pms would be good and perhaps I could do facebook too.

Hii. i am 12, 13 in november, and we are moving to sunshine coast, aaand i have an 11 year old sister. Are you looking forward to moving? Jodiee x

Guest dazzandkim

i know you posted this a long time ago but if you still want someone to talk to i would quite like to talk to someone whos been through what im going through now xxx