DIAC announce timeline for Visas

Guest toti

so please refer to this link to read all the subject

:smile:

Client Service Charter

to summarize that :

for Visa types ( offshore visas)

applications which lodged BEFORE 1 july 2010 ... will be finalized before 31-12-2011

and for applications which lodged on or after 1 july 2010 ... will have the following time-line

priority group 1 - will have priority as per ENS / RSMS Ruls ( i think its the fastest types )

priority group 2 - will be finalized in 12 months from date of lodgement.

priority group 3 - will be finalized in 18-24 months from date of lodgement.

priority group 2 - will be finalized after application in priority 1,2,3 finalized !!

i think its very clear

Guest mayonayes

Sounds good to me. I posted a few weeks ago that my online stautus had changed from processing commenced to processing further on 30/6/10 now I wonder if things have already started moving for 176 category 3's ? Timeline is 176 VIC SS lodged 23/12/09 so fingers crossed for everyone

Guest thomasmullane

Hi there,

I spoke to immigration yesterday regarding my 175 application that got lodged offshore on 28 nov 2008, and they said that it would defintly be granted latest december this year , maybe take just a couple of months from yesterday, im currently on a 457 visa as a panel beater and my skilled occupation for the 175 is for a panel beater aswell, i was looking at the new timelines and thats saying december 2011????

Anyone?