Sunset/sunrise Photos

BritChickx

.......lovely place.......the son lives there......

.......and I love the beach .........often have a BBQ on the front !

When we lived there we would go to Bongaree sea front and buy fish and chips then sit on the benches overlooking the passage and looking towards the bridge......... Ahhhh Heaven :notworthy:

Edited by carlhall

Guest Guest16631

..........I used to have an icecream at scoopy's when I gave the boys a lift to school.....!

..........did you buy your fish and chips near the antique shop...?......name escapes me.......

..........I used to have an icecream at scoopy's when I gave the boys a lift to school.....!

..........did you buy your fish and chips near the antique shop...?......name escapes me.......

Now thats a good question......

Its on the corner of Kangaroo ave and Welsbury Parade. Near to the Doctors, chemist and IGA ( I think)

It was called something like Passage chip shop? We would get our fish and chips and walk over the road across the car park and sit on the sea front. I think it was $5 for fish and chips, but that was nearly 5 years ago. Not been there for a couple of years now....

Guest Guest16631

........must look next time I go.....!

.......I liked the one down near the marine rescue.......many years ago now.....

.......it's left when you went over the bridge.........not sure if its still there tbh....

Guest The Pom Queen
On the way to the rocks this morning.

4112013005_zps35cf6164.jpg

Cheers, Bobj.

Might have to try and get down before Christmas once the holidays start. I know SP is hassling me but at the minute I'm still recovering lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...