New timeline needed

Guest brads

Guest brads

Hi

Whatever happened to the timeline that appeared as a 'sticky thread'?

It would be a great if someone who knows how (sorry I'm hopeless!), to set a new timeline up just like the last one so its easy to monitor who has been given a case officer or a visa granted, by each visa type, dates applied etc, we could request a visa type and it all appeared in date order on an excell chart?.

Especially with the new priority processing listing out, where loads of people including myself have jumped from priority 6 to priority 3.

Can anyone help ????

Katrina

Applied for a 175 visa on 18.10.08...........................now on sol schedule 3 :jiggy:

Guest brads
Hi Katrina

If you look at the top of the page in the orange menu bar, there's a link to the timelines website: - Timelines | aussietimeline.com | Australian Visa Application Timeline Tracker which many of the members are using.

THANKYOU !!!!

Can't believe I didnt see it, thought it had disappeared because it was a sticky thread and was moved to the top of the page, I clearly need to be more observant !!!!

Thanks again I will start checking this timeline.

Katrina :notworthy: