475 applicants update - Lets know our status !

rebejes3

Guest PrestonJohn

Name: PrestonJohn

Visa applied on: 09/08/2010

CO allocated: NO

Heading to WA

(Apologies, just realised this is a thread for 475 visas, im applying for a 457)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kirubha
Hi Kirubha

Welcome to our thread and could please tell us where do u heading to???

all other details have been added to the front page of this thread....

Thanks

Hi Rebejes3,

Thank u so much....I ve applied for Regional family sponsored visa for Victoria.Planning to move to Melbourne....

Hi People yet to drink Aus Water in the land of Kangaroos,

Do not loose hopes at all. U know, I like the way DIAC and Immi are doing. Its not like USA where u are approved of the visa, u land up there and u dont get a proper Job. Here in Aus, once we land there we will have a cake walk, thats why visa grant is a tough journey, WALNUT PROCESS!!!!!

I appreciate the authority for ensuring our safe landing. Nothing more to say!!!:laugh::laugh::daydreaming:

Hi,

Australia is a commonwealth, the Queen Elazibeth is the Head Of State. India is also a commonwealth, hosting the Commonwealth Games very soon. Actually, Australia might go for Republican setup once the monarchy is in transition in UK. Well, The name would be Republic Of Australia or Federal Republic of Australia or Federal Democratic Republic of AUSTRALIA. So lets hope that all 475ers will land up in FDR Australia in future.

At any cost I am going to go whatever time I may have to wait. Remember GUYS, we are qualified professionals and AUSTRALIA cant say no to our visa. We love you Australia,,,475ers are the BEST and INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!By hook or by hammer, we are gonna come there.:goofy:

Guest kags G
Name: PrestonJohn

Visa applied on: 09/08/2010

CO allocated: NO

Heading to WA

(Apologies, just realised this is a thread for 475 visas, im applying for a 457)

You've made me feel better anyway as I also made the same mistake!!

Hi,

Australia is a commonwealth, the Queen Elazibeth is the Head Of State. India is also a commonwealth, hosting the Commonwealth Games very soon. Actually, Australia might go for Republican setup once the monarchy is in transition in UK. Well, The name would be Republic Of Australia or Federal Republic of Australia or Federal Democratic Republic of AUSTRALIA. So lets hope that all 475ers will land up in FDR Australia in future.

At any cost I am going to go whatever time I may have to wait. Remember GUYS, we are qualified professionals and AUSTRALIA cant say no to our visa. We love you Australia,,,475ers are the BEST and INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!By hook or by hammer, we are gonna come there.:goofy:

Hey Dream,

Thats awesome... Our Prayer never goes in vain...

We ll have our parties soon... :hug:

Hey Dream,

Thats awesome... Our Prayer never goes in vain...

We ll have our parties soon... :hug:

Hi,

It is expected that by 2012, 25% of the visa applicants would have settled elsewhere, 10% aborted, 5 % disqualified, 1% ceased and capped and only 59% left in limbo. SMPs might clear some 30% and 29 % left for 2012 or infinity.

But, the elections and ballot politics might u_turn the situations for the States to allow ALL THE SS APPLICANTS FOR VISA APPROVAL, kind of adjustments and the present 120,000 applicants for 59% means some 70,000 present applicants will be approved of the visa since rest of them fall in 41% aborted or left cases. 475 ers are very few and unfortunate 1700 approximately. Hold on your breath, :cool:Adelaide Beach is no less than BOTANY Bay............:wubclub:The above figures are purely my personal opinion after little good survey . Have ur say!!!!!:chatterbox:

Hi,

I think 475 is a provisional visa but the applicants for this particular visa may also belong to a prospective SMP skill bearer. In that case what is the difference between other PR category visa and TR visa as both might fall in the SMP.Will TR change to PR based on SMP??? The present application is based on previous SOL List????????????????

Please share it.

Hi,

I think 475 is a provisional visa but the applicants for this particular visa may also belong to a prospective SMP skill bearer. In that case what is the difference between other PR category visa and TR visa as both might fall in the SMP.Will TR change to PR based on SMP??? The present application is based on previous SOL List????????????????

Please share it.

Hi Dream

I am afraid at the moment you confuse many things, here is the weekend, be cool :cool:, cheer up :jiggy: and pray, surely next week we all will know the election results... Hope SMPs will start to come out from half of the states...

Even though we applied for provisional visa ( DIAC consider its pathway to PR and part of residency) the rules applicable to us :yes:

All i can say, stay positive and we will hear the good news very soon....

Thanks

Hi Dream

I am afraid at the moment you confuse many things, here is the weekend, be cool :cool:, cheer up :jiggy: and pray, surely next week we all will know the election results... Hope SMPs will start to come out from half of the states...

Even though we applied for provisional visa ( DIAC consider its pathway to PR and part of residency) the rules applicable to us :yes:

All i can say, stay positive and we will hear the good news very soon....

Thanks

Thanks Buddy,,

Here I m encouraged with Beer.............Cheers......................:hug:

WEEK END.....................

See you

Hi all Applicant friends,

Now the elections are over, September is on the way to mark its 1st Anniversary of 23 rd Sept Changes and the turning point in the lives of thousands. My view point is if the SMPs cannot ( it will not address all the occupations) make the things change I APPEAL TO THE GOVT TO PLEASE REFUND TO THOSE WHO WISH TO REFUND. IT WILL GIVE THE FOLLOWING RESULTS

1. Reduce a considerable no of applicants in the queue.

2. Give relief to some people to some extent since everything was lost something is recovered.

3. By this time people might have realised the complexities and upheveals in the migration process.

4. By this time many might have gone to Europe or USA or landed up i nbetter jobs.

So, NEW GOVT, MAKE PROVISIONS FOR REFUND TO THOSE WHO WISH IF YOU ARE NOT APPROVING VISAS..........................

Dear Dream

Just a positive news to share with you.... Hope it helps...

She was kind enough to tell me that they are up to Feb 2008 applications and they expect to move on to Feb 2010 in the next few months as there are not very many in the system. They are processing 3-4 months of back-log in 1 month.

This remains to be seen, but is hopeful!!!

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ozomatic

Name: Ozomatic

Visa applied on: 27/08/2009 (state sponsored)

CO allocated: No

Visa Granted: No

Heading to SA

Name: Ozomatic

Visa applied on: 27/08/2009 (state sponsored)

CO allocated: No

Visa Granted: No

Heading to SA

Hi Ozamatic

Welcome to our thread.. :smile: Your details had been added to the front page... :yes:

Good luck...

Hi Ozamatic

Welcome to our thread.. :smile: Your details had been added to the front page... :yes:

Good luck...

Let the lists grow bigger n bigger,

Aus needs people stronger n stronger,

we learnt to write with pen, not to row boat,

we learnt to be productive for strong economic coat,

not to protest and be refugee or get banished,

but we are not telling them to punish

we learnt to qualify and pay

no to stay in the beach and bay

we pray to god to hear our prayer

we learnt to be patient and sooth sayer.

Thank you......keep on sticking....be a poet , Dreakspeare is my name, not Shakespeare.:biglaugh::confused::biglaugh:

Let the lists grow bigger n bigger,

Aus needs people stronger n stronger,

we learnt to write with pen, not to row boat,

we learnt to be productive for strong economic coat,

not to protest and be refugee or get banished,

but we are not telling them to punish

we learnt to qualify and pay

no to stay in the beach and bay

we pray to god to hear our prayer

we learnt to be patient and sooth sayer.

Thank you......keep on sticking....be a poet , Dreakspeare is my name, not Shakespeare.:biglaugh::confused::biglaugh:

Wow Ms. Dreamspeare... :biglaugh:

Awesome, well we are impressed.... :jiggy: so lovely poem and thought provoking... Soon we will hear the good news... :yes:

Looks like some of the priority 3s are moving ......some of them have got the CO, but the hopes are fading since the new applicants are piling up , the new applicants are those who have cut the coat according to the cloth, and we the old applicants seems to have cut the cloth according to the coat.Thats it..............................The changed situations have changed the new applicants to look for better options while we are hanging in limbo upside down!!

I foresee a changed emphasis in the skilled migration program such that migrants are encouraged to move to regional Australia.

Application for the grants of subclass 475 visas might (say) be given top priority (with a re-designation of what is "regional" Australia), together with suitable "incentives" for studying in regional Uni's and TAFEs.

Best regards.

Hello everyone...

Found the above one, Thanks to Alan... :smile:

It would be great if we fall on priority, fingers crossed...

Soon we will get our key to Oz... :yes:

My timelines :

SIR 475 applied May'2008, SA state sponsorship, Job : Mgmt Consultant, Did 1st set of medicals and PCC on July 2008,was on Cat 5 after Sept 23,2009 changes, and was asked for 2nd set of medicals and PCC on July 09,2010 since earlier one expired.

Cat 4 after July 14,2010 changes. Finally was approved visa this Sept,2010.

:biggrin:

Its an interesting update and gives hope that things are started moving with 475 applicants... I am so glad to add Jupiter's detail to our front page... :yes:

Regardless of the category, come on DIAC just show mercy on us...

Good luck to all

Hello everyone...

Found the above one, Thanks to Alan... :smile:

It would be great if we fall on priority, fingers crossed...

Soon we will get our key to Oz... :yes:

Hi Rebejes,

THE HOPES ARE WAXING AND WANNING LIKE A MOON,

BUT WE THIS TIME WILL GET THE VISA SOON,

MAY IT BE MORNING OR AFTERNOON,

MATURED WE HAVE GROWN,

ALL THE FRIENDS IN THE QUEUE,

NUMBER OF 475 ARE VERY FEW,

WE HAVE GOT A STRONG CLUE,

WE WILL STICK TO OUR HOPES LIKE A GLUE,

Yes, we will stick like a glued paper until our visa is approved. There has been some hopes like Jupiter getting the visa and the quotes above and the change of minister and the time that has been cooked up.

Hi Dream

Could you please share the date of CO allocation to your application!!! Did you receive any mails for meds and PCC from CO???

Hi Buddy,

Visa app:- July 2009

CO :- Aug

PCC, MEDS All docs uploaded, Aug 2009

Medicals Finalised

please share yours, whats your opinion regarding me,,,,i m 475, priority 4

Hi Buddy,

Visa app:- July 2009

CO :- Aug

PCC, MEDS All docs uploaded, Aug 2009

Medicals Finalised

please share yours, whats your opinion regarding me,,,,i m 475, priority 4

Hi Dream

Thanks, to be honest i dont know why it took such long time after CO allocation.. Its been more than a year, just stay positive.. Fingers crossed for you...

Good luck

Hi Rebejes,

THE HOPES ARE WAXING AND WANNING LIKE A MOON,

BUT WE THIS TIME WILL GET THE VISA SOON,

MAY IT BE MORNING OR AFTERNOON,

MATURED WE HAVE GROWN,

ALL THE FRIENDS IN THE QUEUE,

NUMBER OF 475 ARE VERY FEW,

WE HAVE GOT A STRONG CLUE,

WE WILL STICK TO OUR HOPES LIKE A GLUE,

Yes, we will stick like a glued paper until our visa is approved. There has been some hopes like Jupiter getting the visa and the quotes above and the change of minister and the time that has been cooked up.

:swoon:

Archived