475 applicants update - Lets know our status !

rebejes3

Hi All, I requested information regarding the 475 applications and received an email from the case officer who confirmed that applications are being allocated to case officers in date order and that it is the applcations from 7/07 that are being allocated. The case I was enquiring on was lodged 2/08 and it is now active. I have emailed back to the case officer digging a little deeper. If I get any useful information I will post for everyone to see. Hold thumbs and hang in there everyone, it looks like the SS 475s may now all get done. Regards

Hi Mary Cockerill

Thanks for the update, Oh thats good news for all of us,

if you wish, you can share your timeline on 475 and i ll add your details to this thread's front page.. :yes:

fingers crossed for everyone :notworthy:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Choksy

Hi Mary Cokerill......that's fantastic news for us. hope they process all pending 475 applications soon.

Guest Choksy
Sales & Marketing Manager was not on SA's list for 176 visa and I think the passmark for 176 and 475 are the same (100).

I applied the same on 20/04/2009 but no news from DIAC yet at all.

Thanks.......SoutherncrossFJ.

Hi Mary,

I'm feeling excited to hear such a great news from you. Hopefully, we can taste the happiness of granting the visa soon :wubclub:

Many thanks, and will be looking forward to hearing from you about their response regarding to the 475 applicants :rolleyes:

MaNaL

Hi Rebejes

please add me too.

regards,

nitsy

Name: Nitsy

Visa applied on: 30/11/2008 (Family sponsored)

CO allocated: No

Visa Granted:

Heading to Vic

hey nitsy how r u? so now you are in cat 3 or 4? i think i am in cat 4. this whole aussie thing has become one big messy puddle in which the diac has thrown us. once in a while they throw us some rope to which we just have to hang on and try and come out, but the problem is after sometime diac throws the other end of this same rope and hence we are left with no option but to just wallow in this big messy puddle.schedule 1 came, then came schedule 2 and now schedule 4 is on the way. csl, ss, sol, smp!!! :arghh:its worst than the harry potter series. that atleast ended with 7 parts. this seems like a soap which will go on. i have given up hope. well the irony with diac is that even hope needs a backup hope to egg it on.

Thanks rebejes3,

This has been an exceptional idea to count the 475 applicants.. But matey u forgot to add 2007 applicants. Remember 2007 496 and 495 are actually 475 applicants. So I think I can add my details on to this thread ...

Here it goes dear...

High Risk Country

Visa type - Class UZ Subclass 496

Applied on - 30.08.07

Acknowledgment on 24.1.08

C.O. 20.10.09|Medical-08.08

PCC-09.09

Job veri-3.09.09

Visa Grant-Waiting(Category 4)

Non CSL, NOn MODL, Non SOL(schedule 3)

Hi Virtual

When I was editing the front page just found out your occupation and where you are heading to be missing from the given info...

Can you share it for everyone benefit?? :yes:

Thanks

Hi Virtual

When I was editing the front page just found out your occupation and where you are heading to be missing from the given info...

Can you share it for everyone benefit?? :yes:

Thanks

Thanks matey for efforts...

Occupation -- 2221-11 Public Relations Office(In Old SOL) 225311 Public Relations Professional(In new SOL(Schedule 1,2 and 4))

Heading -- Melbourne

Hi All, I requested information regarding the 475 applications and received an email from the case officer who confirmed that applications are being allocated to case officers in date order and that it is the applcations from 7/07 that are being allocated. The case I was enquiring on was lodged 2/08 and it is now active. I have emailed back to the case officer digging a little deeper. If I get any useful information I will post for everyone to see. Hold thumbs and hang in there everyone, it looks like the SS 475s may now all get done. Regards

I agree with you Mary, Today i got a clue from my agent that they are going to allocate CO for 475 applicants in the date order :jiggy:

Kindly share your email once you get the info from the case officer!!

Getting hope and i can say, please don give up, So lets keep postive & hope we will start getting some purples and greens soon :notworthy:

I can understand, how everyone are sick of this waiting But what i am trying to say is that, hard as it is, try your best to keep yourself busy, look at how far you have come, how little time you have left to wait now & before you know it......

Fingers crossed for everyone... :yes:

Hey Mary,

Well, this has been a great news. Well, I do not know how will they allocate the case officers. Will they allocate the case officers to Non-SOL(Schedule 3) applicants also. By the way, what do mean by "applications from 07/07 that are being allocated". Does that mean July 2007? Please clarify.

Hi this is positive news but i am really confused......i was cat5 but after july 14th changes went to cat4, so how come they are processing 475 visas?? I mailed my agency who are one of the regulars on here and all i got back was them confirming we are cat4 and that we have to wait and see what happens with the SMP's.....so this is fab news if it means we may get processed. But my question is why are they treating the 475's differently or are they the ones that are now cat3?

Michelle

I agree with you Mary, Today i got a clue from my agent that they are going to allocate CO for 475 applicants in the date order :jiggy:

Kindly share your email once you get the info from the case officer!!

Getting hope and i can say, please don give up, So lets keep postive & hope we will start getting some purples and greens soon :notworthy:

I can understand, how everyone are sick of this waiting But what i am trying to say is that, hard as it is, try your best to keep yourself busy, look at how far you have come, how little time you have left to wait now & before you know it......

Fingers crossed for everyone... :yes:

Guest nitsy
hey nitsy how r u? so now you are in cat 3 or 4? i think i am in cat 4. this whole aussie thing has become one big messy puddle in which the diac has thrown us. once in a while they throw us some rope to which we just have to hang on and try and come out, but the problem is after sometime diac throws the other end of this same rope and hence we are left with no option but to just wallow in this big messy puddle.schedule 1 came, then came schedule 2 and now schedule 4 is on the way. csl, ss, sol, smp!!! :arghh:its worst than the harry potter series. that atleast ended with 7 parts. this seems like a soap which will go on. i have given up hope. well the irony with diac is that even hope needs a backup hope to egg it on.

Hey Vandm,

Iam good, hope you too are. This waiting thing is now getting on to me. you might have now already seen that the client service charter is now out and since iam in cat 4, will never be processed. thats what they say "will be processed after cat 1,2&3 are finalised", not sure how that will be possibe, unless they just have very few of these cats and no body else lodges for these!! Atleast the soaps are entertaining...this definitely is not..

:arghh::arghh::arghh:

regards,

nitsy

Hello every one,

Wish you a good day ahead, I got a PM from one of our potential PIO member who added her detail to this thread, kindly need your opinion on this !! If so i ll add to the front page update

as

"Country Name - (HR/LR)"

Thanks

Hi rebejes3,

I have a suggestion, could u add the nationality to our details to know where is the applicants are from, and whether it considers as a factor of granting the visa soon or not.

As I saw 2 months back, applicants under 175 & 176 did it to find out the details and the effects of them.

Many thanks for starting that thread, and hopefully it is soon we will tell each other "Grant Visa :notworthy:"

Best regards and have a great time..

Hello Everyone

Wish you fabulous weekend!! :yes:

Today more than 4 visa grants, lets expect more by next week, I started adding the "country (HR/LR)" details as per one of our member's suggestion, kindly update your details, :smile:

Guest dream

Hi this is positive news but i am really confused......i was cat5 but after july 14th changes went to cat4, so how come they are processing 475 visas?? I mailed my agency who are one of the regulars on here and all i got back was them confirming we are cat4 and that we have to wait and see what happens with the SMP's.....so this is fab news if it means we may get processed. But my question is why are they treating the 475's differently or are they the ones that are now cat3?

Michelle

MIChelle, I READ SOMEWHERE THAT YOU WERE ALREADY APPROVED WITH VISA.i am surprised that you are again asking the questions when there is some silver lining of the cloud regarding 475ers like me. Well, i am a bit confused since my occupation is in schedule 4 but i am SS. Now, under which priority category do I fall??????

Dream,

I am sorry that you are suprised that i asked a valid question which relates to my circumstances????????? I do not have a visa hence why i have joined this thread! So i am still cat 4 waiting for the SMP's to come out.

Michelle

Michelle

MIChelle, I READ SOMEWHERE THAT YOU WERE ALREADY APPROVED WITH VISA.i am surprised that you are again asking the questions when there is some silver lining of the cloud regarding 475ers like me. Well, i am a bit confused since my occupation is in schedule 4 but i am SS. Now, under which priority category do I fall??????

Guest dream
Dream,

I am sorry that you are suprised that i asked a valid question which relates to my circumstances????????? I do not have a visa hence why i have joined this thread! So i am still cat 4 waiting for the SMP's to come out.

Michelle

Hi, I am sorry if u misunderstood me, but I mean to say that somewhere I read across that you were already approved with visa. But, it confused me as to whether you are the same person or someone else. Please do not take it otherwise. My question is, schedule 4 SOL says it is for SS, so, if our occupation appears in schedule 4 , are we in priority 3?????is my question.

thank you once again

hi Dream

My understanding is - if occupation is on schedule 1,2 or 4 with State Sponsorship, then you are in Category 4. If it is on schedule 3 with state sponsorship then it is Category 3. If occupation is on SMP (yet to be announced) with State Sponsorship then you will go from where you are currently (either Category 4 or 3) up to Category 2. If its not on SMP & you are currently in Category 4, then this is where you will remain for eternity it would seem....... As I say, this is just my understanding irrelevant of whether its a 475 or not

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Dream

Visa applied on: 30/06/2009

CO allocated: Aug 2009

Visa Granted:Not Yet

Heading to ADELAIDE if Visa Granted.

Guest Padayachee

Name:Padayachee

Visa applied on: 18/09/2009

CO allocated: No

Visa Granted:Not Yet 475 SS

Heading to ADELAIDE if Visa Granted.

Hi Dream and Padayachee

Welcome to this thread and thanks for sharing your timelines.... Hope we all will get CO soon, since things started moving especially recent allocation of CO for some 2008 applicants gives hope... :yes:

Fingers crossed for everyone, :notworthy:

Guest Padayachee

Hi rebejes3

Yes I also have the same wish for all. This is turning out to be such a long process. Cannot believe that things can change so often with this process. Almost a year waiting for something we understood as taking 9 months at the most . Just need to be strong and go on, what choice do we have.

Guest roh008
Hi rebejes3

Yes I also have the same wish for all. This is turning out to be such a long process. Cannot believe that things can change so often with this process. Almost a year waiting for something we understood as taking 9 months at the most . Just need to be strong and go on, what choice do we have.

Hi,

This is quite worrying as my company believe turn around time will be 2-6 weeks for my 457 with my senior manager to be expecting me to start work in late september early october!

The Visa hasn't been submitted but it will be done via a Migration Lawyer based in Sydney. I'm in London.

When you have rung to find out what's going on what have they replied with?

Hi all 475 friends,,,, PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE, WE SHALL OVERCOME SOME DAY, WE SHAll be granted the visa,,,do u know why......??????

Coz,

We are qualified professionals in our own trades, skills.

We are praying day and night,

We are wanted by Auss, thats why we got Skills assessed positively, sponsorship by states granted.

We overcame all tensions in the beginning, learnt patience and are in no mood to apply in other countries since we LOVE AUSTRALIA.

SO WE EILL GET THE VISA ,WE WILL GET THE VISA AND WE WILL GET THE VISA,,,

Just stick to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See u, keep in touch buddies!!!!

Hi all 475 friends,,,, PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE, WE SHALL OVERCOME SOME DAY, WE SHAll be granted the visa,,,do u know why......??????

Coz,

We are qualified professionals in our own trades, skills.

We are praying day and night,

We are wanted by Auss, thats why we got Skills assessed positively, sponsorship by states granted.

We overcame all tensions in the beginning, learnt patience and are in no mood to apply in other countries since we LOVE AUSTRALIA.

SO WE EILL GET THE VISA ,WE WILL GET THE VISA AND WE WILL GET THE VISA,,,

Just stick to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See u, keep in touch buddies!!!!

Hi dream

Thanks for your brilliant and beautiful wishes :yes: yes the time scale is a bit longer than we had hoped, BUT.......NEVER GIVE UPON HOPE

We are so very close now, we will have our visa approvals...Light is there at the end of the tunnel :notworthy: Stay positive, try & keep the kids/family members motivated.....

The journeys that we all go on really are tough and show how much we all want this...I also am really glad (in a funny kind of way) that they make it so tough... I am happy that i have some knowledge on this very long process, from this and other threads... Thanks to PIO and its members... :smile:

Archived