SHANO7

3 Cheers for Catertucker (Kelly )

Hi Kelly

I just wanted to say thanks for starting up the WA where are you now thread. It helped my family when we first joined keeping an eye on everyones timeline.

I wish you all the best with your new life in Oz. If anyone desrved their Visa it was you and Im sure other people will want to say Thanks

Good Luck:notworthy:

Shane

Moving back home 29th March 2013

Guest Guest26012
Hi Kelly

I just wanted to say thanks for starting up this thread Iy helped my family when we first joined keeping an eye on everyones timeline.

I wish you all the best with your new life in Oz. If anyone desrved their Visa it was you and Im sure other people will want to say Thanks

Shane

As Arnie says theyll be back

i must agree shane!!! just been reading our WA thread and everyone now has SS !!!! so well done to kelly!!!! keep us informed of your move kel!!!!!!

shez x

Hi Kelly

I just wanted to say thanks for starting up the WA where are you now thread. It helped my family when we first joined keeping an eye on everyones timeline.

Shane

Totally agree. Remember all the effort Kelly went to. Congratulations!!!!!

Good luck

Less grumpy in the sun!