Squash & Horse Riding on the Sunshine Coast

Guest TD63

Hi,

I am relocating to Buderim in Jan 11 and i am a keen Squash player, i am hoping to find a squash club to join, any info would be a great help, also OH likes to go horse riding is their any stables in the Buderim area. Thanks

Hi,

I am relocating to Buderim in Jan 11 and i am a keen Squash player, i am hoping to find a squash club to join, any info would be a great help, also OH likes to go horse riding is their any stables in the Buderim area. Thanks

Don't know about squash, but there are a few places for horse riding 15 minutes away in Beerwah/Landsborough/ Glasshouse

Guest Working to fish
Hi,

Whats your trade :idea:

Clean soft hands man my bet mate

Hey Yorki, i am in construction, also from Lancs, you lose your bet ?

Where in Lancs...we lived in Leyland before we came here??

Not to far from Leyland, just off the A6 at Atherton, now in Manchester.

Where are you on the Coast ?

We are in Beerwah its about 15/20 mins from Buderim.... I built some houses in Atherton...bought some land on Hag Fold!!! Built 4 houses, that was fun...lol.

Oh by the way...Buderim has squash courts (goodlife squash courts) and there is also horse riding close by.

Hag Fold, and you lived to tell the tale, i am impressed.( i still have to work on that estate and believe me its not pretty) Would be good to meet up when i get over, any chance you could email me direct. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

hi there are squash courts at the Good Life Centre Contact | Goodlife

its got a pool, cafe - you will find some other keen squash players there!

All the best with your move

Archived