Rip off

Guest Working to fish

Guest Working to fish

Me little mute ,had his little one done this week if you know what i mean $280 to cut them off.

Here,s the moan ,they (vets) gave him a collar thing to were to stop him getting to the stitches ,the collar was far to small and he got to them ,another $90 today to re stitch him and give him the right size collar .

If he had been given the right size collar in the 1st place ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.:shocked:

Guest Working to fish
Did the other one drop, just wondering because of the price?

No ,they had to cut poor mute in 2 places ,he was so sad when he came home ,was not happy that he got to his stitches ,we are on dog watch now for the next week .

Guest Working to fish
This is why it cost that little bit more, poor thing, give him a big hug from me.

Kate

Many thanks Kate will do

He is already right as rain ,has a big collar thing on his head ,looks a right wolly ,has broken it already chasing bush turkeys ,have got gaffer tape all around it now ,don't know what people think when they see me in the park.

Am happy vets have found his other nut btw

:cute:

Poor little boy!

When we had our boys bits done, Walked around like John Wayne for days!! Vet told us to put kids underpants on them! So funny to look at lol, but the worse part was remembering to take them off so they could do their you know what!!!! :wacko:

Guest crissjbarnes

Poor dog. I'm happy he is ok now :smile: BTW I really hate when vets are charging me extra money only because I don't have a choice

Me little mute ,had his little one done this week if you know what i mean $280 to cut them off.

Here,s the moan ,they (vets) gave him a collar thing to were to stop him getting to the stitches ,the collar was far to small and he got to them ,another $90 today to re stitch him and give him the right size collar .

If he had been given the right size collar in the 1st place ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.:shocked:

how bizare ...we had our girls bits took away this week too (last friday) and we had to buy the collor to stp them bitting tyhe stitches ect 16 bucks ...but as we got her from the dogs home all vet fee`s and sterilization was included .....great for me , tho , she is so good looking (as are my kids ) im wondering if i should have let her have a litter ...too late now hope i dont regret it....:unsure:

Archived