Who do you think will be first to release their SMP and when?? (Competition)

libbysmum

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VickyMel
No one's picked November. Think I will go for synchronised release date of 5th November, bonfire night

Great date! if it is there will be fireworks on PIO too!

So does someone have inside knowledge - I see there is loads of people interested in the 6th Sept?

That would be good - I don't mind loosing if it is earlier than my choice :biggrin:

VickyMel

Great date! if it is there will be fireworks on PIO too!

So does someone have inside knowledge - I see there is loads of people interested in the 6th Sept?

That would be good - I don't mind loosing if it is earlier than my choice :biggrin:

VickyMel

I think it's people being savvy!! Hoping that the first Monday in september may be the date we've all been waiting for, although looking through previous changes, such as 23rd sept, 1st January, 8th february, 1st july, only the 8th of february has fallen on a monday, so I'm not sure if any particular day of the week will be significant.

ohh no, It s been already reserved , please 15th September ACT for me ( REZA )

Hi Reza, your first choice of SA - 5th September is fine, because only WA has been reserved on that date. SA was still available. :yes:

Sarah

Hi Reza, your first choice of SA - 5th September is fine, because only WA has been reserved on that date. SA was still available. :yes:

Sarah

ُSo please reserve that for me , :wubclub::cute:

Guest VickyMel

A sneaky bump of the thread - while sending John a fingers-crossed that his guess of tomorrow comes true :nah:

OK so we know that is very unlikely - can you imagine the prize John would get if it did - the odds must surely make it a lot of dosh!

I'm all for it myself - but I think non of us will be shocked if you don't win tomorrow John.

VickyMel

A sneaky bump of the thread - while sending John a fingers-crossed that his guess of tomorrow comes true :nah:

OK so we know that is very unlikely - can you imagine the prize John would get if it did - the odds must surely make it a lot of dosh!

I'm all for it myself - but I think non of us will be shocked if you don't win tomorrow John.

VickyMel

Well... I am going to be out next soon because nothing is going to happen till after the elections :arghh::arghh::arghh: Well that scream is not because I lost the chance of being a winner but because the Aussie Govt. is frustrating me :arghh::arghh::arghh:

Commiserations John!! Unfortunately NO STATE released it's SMP on the 29th July!!

Good news for you though seeing as you are technically a winner being that you are the winner of the losers:wacko: if that makes sense :laugh: I'm gonna allow you to have one more stab at it, So go on give us your best guess!! Now get it right this time please!!:wubclub:

Unfortunately we have lost three more PIOers in this competition, matjones, charmedp3 and ozzieland, no SMP's have been released so far - No surprises there:biggrin:

Come on guys, you have until 22nd August to give me an entry for this competition, there are loads of combinations left have a look below at the rules and submit your choice!!

Sarah:wubclub:

Are you a betting man/woman??

I thought it might be a fun idea to hold a sort of competition about the release date of the first SMP. There won't be any prize per se, other than the winner will get to bask in the glory that they were right!! :spinny:

Respond to this thread stating which state you think will release their SMP first and on which date. You don't have to name a particular state if you think that the release will be synchronised - ie all states being released on the same day, just reply "synchronised release"

Only one person can nominate any particular state on any particular date, so first come first served. (more than one state can be nominated per date, so for example somebody might say VIC on the 21st August and somebody else might say WA on 21st August - thats fine) :policeman:

I'll go first and say synchronised release - December 1st, reason being it'll be our 1st anniversary since lodging our visa, and have no other way of predicting :goofy:

I'll try to keep the list updated as often as I can on the front page so people know whats still available. Ill use a colour key as shown below to identify which state any particular person has chosen.

So come on peeps guess away, cos lets face it, thats what this whole charade is just lately a guessing game!!

Final date for entries: 20th August 2010

Colour Key: Synchronised Release ACT NSW WA SA VIC QLD NT TAS

July

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th John gilfilan

30th

31st

August 2010

1st matjones

2nd CharmedP3

3rd Ozzieland

4th Wolla Bolla Bing Bong

5th

6th

7th garynhelen

8th

9th

10th dennisfamily hellsbells

11th kevin jc

12th

13th nick and sez

14th

15th

16th

17th cazhoney

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th Karl Linsey and Kids

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th Janie101

31st spongebob

September 2010

1st chriscarina janice1uk

2nd dragsterwish

3rd Bootco

4th

5th bug family reza

6th littlem kazzarazza Houciaus2010 HoriFTC

7th universal17

8th clicketteuk

9th msldq

10th JK2510

11th

12th

13th clayer

14th bindog1uk

15th rooperman

16th lees

17th GemandJay

18th proud2beaussie

19th

20th pluto

21st

22nd

23rd VickyMel

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th gmac jules37

October 2010

1st ashleymhale

2nd

3rd

4th

5th nomad2000

6th

7th alex2010

8th

9th

10th

11th

12th

13th

14th

15th

16th

17th

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

31st

November 2010

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th claireg

6th

7th

8th

9th

10th

11th

12th

13th

14th

15th

16th

17th

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

December 2010

1st Libbysmum

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

9th

10th

11th

12th

13th

14th

15th

16th

17th

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

31st

January 2011

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

9th

10th

11th

12th

13th

14th

15th

16th

17th

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

31st

Guest Midlanders

WA released first. 27th September for my oh addy Mids

I'll go for WA released first 8th October my addy Midlanders

Guest VickyMel
WA October 11th - my first posting on this site so hope it works

Hi Tattykj

Welcome to PIO - hope you enjoy our company.

I am hoping that someone before you wins - in fact someone earlier than my guess too!

Unfortunately we have lost three more PIOers in this competition, matjones, charmedp3 and ozzieland, no SMP's have been released so far - No surprises there:biggrin:

Bad luck guys - real pity I would have loved any of you to win.

VickyMel

Archived