Who do you think will be first to release their SMP and when?? (Competition)

libbysmum

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tabatha

I'm preying it's pretty soon..Go out there in 16 days for my 40th birthday...and the smp with my occ on it would be the present ever..........

I am predicting the SMP for ACT will be out 1st of November. :GEEK::policeman::radar::skeptical:

Hi,

I think you're going to be right. The ACT seem to have everything lined up now and based on the emails they're sending to their existing sponsored applicants its going to happen real soon. Let's hope so. Keeping everything crossed.

:biggrin::SLEEP::jiggy:

Well I'm neither shocked or surprised! You get used to it after a while.

Someone has posted on PIO about WA bringing out a ss list if I've read correctly?! It sounds like something similar to what SA have done.

I'm now thinking that the SMPs may not be released until early 2011! It seems to me that some states are miles off any agreement with DIAC.

That are all us who are crying today for SMP:em4600::vampire::heart_head_crying_t

THAT ARE DIAC DEPARTMENT WHO DONT CARE ABOUT R LIVES:tongue::jimlad:CHRIS BOWEN CHRIS EVANS

CAT4:happy_face_outlaw_sCAT 4..............

:pirateface_yes_sm_c

THEY MUST B GOING TO ENJOY THE X MAS:christmassmilie:

Well I'm neither shocked or surprised! You get used to it after a while.

Someone has posted on PIO about WA bringing out a ss list if I've read correctly?! It sounds like something similar to what SA have done.

I'm now thinking that the SMPs may not be released until early 2011! It seems to me that some states are miles off any agreement with DIAC.

I spoke with someone at the High Commission last week, they had been in contact with Adelaide on our behalf re SMP etc and approx timeline to case officer etc and she said she was sorry that she couldn't be very helpful but all that they said was the SMPs should be released this year sometime. I mentioned speculation re November and she said I shoulnt read into what is posted on these forums. She also said they know as little as we do and they don't find out until we do. She was realy nice and apologetic and said would e mail me when she heard any further information. I was hoping for release this week and hoped the speculation was correct but had the feeling it wouldn't happen!

I spoke with someone at the High Commission last week, they had been in contact with Adelaide on our behalf re SMP etc and approx timeline to case officer etc and she said she was sorry that she couldn't be very helpful but all that they said was the SMPs should be released this year sometime. I mentioned speculation re November and she said I shoulnt read into what is posted on these forums. She also said they know as little as we do and they don't find out until we do. She was realy nice and apologetic and said would e mail me when she heard any further information. I was hoping for release this week and hoped the speculation was correct but had the feeling it wouldn't happen!

The word SHOULD means nothing really. They should of been released in July.

Technically, VICTORIA is first to release its SMP, no other states have yet to do so checking all the websites. Therefore there is no winner for my competition!! I'm hoping that we get a close second/third/fourth today, ideally with all states releasing, I may be in a dreamworld, but hey this is real progress!!

Guest Lankan1
Hi lankan, you need to click the blue link called "eligibility lists" which will take you to a new page where there are 2 lists. One for graduates and one normal.

Oh thanks so much Yipeeee!!!! I'm very happy! Can I apply now or do I have to wait till 3rd ???

Guest dragsterwish
Oh thanks so much Yipeeee!!!! I'm very happy! Can I apply now or do I have to wait till 3rd ???

The application would be open on 3rd Nov. Just get ready your document for lodgement on 3rd Nov!

Cheers!

Guest VickyMel
Therefore there is no winner for my competition!!

Hi Sarah

I beg to differ - technically today me and my OH are winners now that VIC have published their SMP list!:jiggy:

Just logged on at work (I work 2 places one I do as I like - the other this one I work very hard) - couldn't resist a sneaky look - don't even care if I get the sack now!!:policeman:

Thank you soooooooo much VIC (I am sure they must have released early due to the problems they would have had going into caretaker mode re their state elections) I'm sure the rest of the states will follow very quickly.

OK best get off PIO now and back to work - Oh what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!!

VickyMel :jiggy:

Hi Sarah

I beg to differ - technically today me and my OH are winners now that VIC have published their SMP list!:jiggy:

Just logged on at work (I work 2 places one I do as I like - the other this one I work very hard) - couldn't resist a sneaky look - don't even care if I get the sack now!!:policeman:

Thank you soooooooo much VIC (I am sure they must have released early due to the problems they would have had going into caretaker mode re their state elections) I'm sure the rest of the states will follow very quickly.

OK best get off PIO now and back to work - Oh what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!!

VickyMel :jiggy:

Yey, i am so happy for you! You have always given me a reassuring message on my posts, and i am super thrilled things are moving your way now! Hopefully for me too with the ACT speculation, but i can't begin to believe it might be true until i see it in black and white.

HOOOOOOOOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :jiggy::smile::jiggy:

Archived