2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

Guest nish886
Congratulations aquila. :wink: That's a wonderful news.

My hearty congratulations to Aquila,Diego86 and Yamahamoto ! Have Fun!

Any updates ssgill?

looks like we are the only one's waiting...but we should be there soon! ay...

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everyone. I just called DIAC 15 mins ago to verify that they have received my wife's medicals.

They told me that they have and also told me that applicant has been finalised and you will get outcome email within 24 hrs.

5 mins later I checked online. Applicant Approved. :jiggy:

A big thanks to all of you for the help. This thread has been great. You are all wonderful.

:hug: :hug::hug:

Nish886 I'm sure you are next in line.

Guest nish886
Hi Everyone. I just called DIAC 15 mins ago to verify that they have received my wife's medicals.

They told me that they have and also told me that applicant has been finalised and you will get outcome email within 24 hrs.

A big thanks to all of you for the help. This thread has been great. You are all wonderful.

Awesome! Great news!!! Congrats! :notworthy:

I hope so..Fingers crossed..

congrats mate...

dont forget to update the spreadsheet on ur way out :

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key=tHQP8Hpmu2NRl1EfjvQw3YQ&hl=en#gid=0

Cheers,

Sky

Guest Best2All

Hey, that is awesome. Sounds like DIAC starts increasing its pace. Congratulations.

Not sure mate. Thats what I'm trying to find out. Not sure if 485 goes under security check like PR visas.

Hope it is, then it'll mean its over.

its been like what 8 months+ now ? security checks must surely be almost over (if not already over) by now u'd think.... good luck mate, hang in there ur almost there ....

its been like what 8 months+ now ? security checks must surely be almost over (if not already over) by now u'd think.... good luck mate, hang in there ur almost there ....

Hope so. I am one of the first to get reassessed (right from page 1) and potentially last by good 9 months.

Its depressing. Its like double screwed by DIAC.

Hope so. I am one of the first to get reassessed (right from page 1) and potentially last by good 9 months.

Its depressing. Its like double screwed by DIAC.

yes I remember u were one of the first to apply for a reassessment when the rumors abt reassessing and moving up the priority first started circulating around an year ago (the official DIAC confirmation only came in January this year)....well it can only get better from here mate... just hang in there a little longer....... good thing for you is that the next potential rule change would only be in July 2012 so uve got a full 7 months to go before that, so logically you should have got ur visa well and truly before that....

I actually think you should call them and start questioning them about why is this taking so long. No offense but unless you are from countries that having civil war there is no excuse for it to take so long. I have only heard about reassessment in July and i got my PR last week. I feel for you. This is when you need to push them. Plus if your are working then send them your payslip and the tax certificate....that might helps...i even got my company writting a letter to confirm that i am working there.

Guys i got granted yesterday. Just recieved the e mail today.THanks to all people in this forum to shw us the way and their helpfull advices..and hope that everybody here will get their grant very soon..

Guys i got granted yesterday. Just recieved the e mail today.THanks to all people in this forum to shw us the way and their helpfull advices..and hope that everybody here will get their grant very soon..

Congratulations mate :smile:

congrats n dont forget to add ur details to the spreadsheet :

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key=tHQP8Hpmu2NRl1EfjvQw3YQ&hl=en#gid=0

Cheers,

Sky

Congrats Mate!!

Guest nish886

Hi guys!

Finally got my PR approved on friday!! :biggrin:

Thanks to this forum and all the members!

Y'all rock and have been very helpful even more than some migration agents(especially mine)!

Cheers!

Hi guys!

Y'all rock and have been very helpful even more than some migration agents(especially mine)!

Cheers!

Congrats nish!:biggrin:

Hi guys!

Cheers!

Cool. Congrats mate. Good to hear that. Have fun!!!

Archived