2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Best2All
Hi guys,

Please help me with this question. My CO requirement says that I need to provide the original certificate my home country police clearance. Does it mean I must post the original letter to them ? Can I scan it with JP stamp and send it electronically ? Many thanks.

Any process for now?

I Called them last Friday and was told I am in priority 3, but I can not find it anywhere from online status, not even receiving any email to confirm that.

Guest Best2All

I have not got a case officer yet. Not sure if I should do a medical check before the CO contact me or should I wait. Any suggestions please? Many thanks.

Any process for now?

I Called them last Friday and was told I am in priority 3, but I can not find it anywhere from online status, not even receiving any email to confirm that.

No updates for me. I just did blood test and x-ray check last week, going to see a doctor next week, and get the PCC result end of this month.:cool:

Did DIAC confirm with you that they have had received your re-assessment ? You should try PLE. :spinny:

I know this is related to another forum, however people here seems to know a lot so here i go:

A friend of mine is on a 485 visa his visa expires on the 15th of feb but his TRA assessment will probably arrive 2 weeks after his visa is expired... Is there anything he can do? any visa he can apply? i consider it is stupid to have 18 months of visa and if someone has to obtain 12 months of experience therfore the chance to get a job falls only within the first 6 months?? therefore if someon gets a job after the 6 months then its all screwed????? because that person cannot complete the 12 months of working experience??? please any help will be appreciated...

Guest Best2All
No updates for me. I just did blood test and x-ray check last week, going to see a doctor next week, and get the PCC result end of this month.:cool:

Did DIAC confirm with you that they have had received your re-assessment ? You should try PLE. :spinny:

The guy on the phone told me they have received the re-assessment, but my online status has not changed at all. It is still showing the original messages, application process commenced, which have been there for a long time.

Did the CO ask your medical check or you are preparing for beforehand to save time?

The guy on the phone told me they have received the re-assessment, but my online status has not changed at all. It is still showing the original messages, application process commenced, which have been there for a long time.

Did the CO ask your medical check or you are preparing for beforehand to save time?

The online status actually won't be changed until the get CO. Be patient, not to far from now. Good luck.:skeptical:

Guest Best2All
The online status actually won't be changed until the get CO. Be patient, not to far from now. Good luck.:skeptical:

Thanks. Just not sure if I am on the right track. Have you got any other replies?

Guest Best2All
I just got CO on 10/11 for re-doing medical check, AFP and PPC. Because I live in regional area, so I take 3 weeks got see a doctor. So hopefully everything will be sorted out by next week.

Sounds good. Good luck.

Roughly how long did it take for you to get a CO from the time you talked with them on the phone and sent through your PLE?

Guest Best2All
A week after I sent re-assessment, I called DIAC and got confirmation of moving to group 4. Then it took 2 weeks to get CO.

Sounds like I might get some news next week.

I have not done the medical check yet, with only the reference No; my AFP has expired; have not got any idea about PCC yet. Not sure if I should start it preparing them now or wait for the CO? Any suggestions?

Guest Best2All
If I were you, just get them done as soon as possible. I have had started to prepare before they requested. But they are still on process until now.

I think you are right. I will start working on it. By the way where to do the PCC thing?

Guest Best2All
It means your home country police check certificate.

Thanks. I did that when I applied the visa. But since then I have been to my home country a couple of times. Do you know if need to do it again?

Hi Guys,

I am eligible for transitional agreement. (As I was on graduate visa 485 on 8th February 2010)

I applied my 885 on January 2011(which is after 1 July 2010) with computing professional NEC (ASCO 2231-79 nec) and currently my ASCO skill assessment has already been expired and now I am on bridging visa.

Can anyone tell that if I get the reassessment from ACS for new ANZSCO and send it to DIAC, will my priority be upgraded?

I am really confused on this. If anyone could comment on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Guest Diego86

Hi Mates,

My visa together with my wife is finally grated today! I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all people in this thread with countless number of helpful posts.

I was lucky to have the same CO as br4t, she took actions immediately after receiving documents, amazing!

Wish you all the best!

Hi Mates,

My visa together with my wife is finally grated today! I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all people in this thread with countless number of helpful posts.

I was lucky to have the same CO as br4t, she took actions immediately after receiving documents, amazing!

Wish you all the best!

Congratulation mate :hug:

When did you submit all document requested ? I'm gonna see a doctor on this wednesday, hopefully PR will be granted soon.

Cheeers.

Guest Diego86
Congratulation mate :hug:

When did you submit all document requested ? I'm gonna see a doctor on this wednesday, hopefully PR will be granted soon.

Cheeers.

Thanks.

I submitted them all today by 12AM, and got granted by 1PM!

Guest Diego86
Wow, thats is really quick. I'm curious what sort of doc they requested you.

They requested AFPs, medicals, and evidences of cohabitation.

They requested AFPs, medicals, and evidences of cohabitation.

I am also requested for AFP, PCC ,Medicals. Everything have done except medicals, I booked it from last month, is going to see a doctor this Wed :skeptical: . Will doctor will send the result ? Do we need to inform DIAC about it ?

Archived