2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

Can anyone help me please?

My situation:

1. booked for medical at melbourne that expired last week (i forgot to renew)

2.moved to brisbane

3.called medibank to transfer my melbourne booking to brisbane (still waiting for them to call me)

Now I want to go for medical and frontload it how do i go about it?

1. should i make a new booking? in that case reference number will be different from the one submitted in 885 application. is that a problem?

2. How do I frontload the medical once i undergo for it?

3. Do i need to take form 60 and 160 during my medical? I have 885 elodged. A bit confused about with form 60EH and 160EH.

Cheers

DIAC is willing to accept meds that are upto 3 month expired. If you have already booked, try rescheduling it by 3 months or try for refund.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sb143
DIAC is willing to accept meds that are upto 3 month expired. If you have already booked, try rescheduling it by 3 months or try for refund.

thanks a lot. medibank is try to transfer my booking. i will call tomorrow.

the whole day i was waiting for acs reassessment letter to come and the stupid auspost left a collection card without even knocking my door. called auspost and gave a piece of my mind. have to wait till tomorrow morning. GRRRRRRRR!:mad:

There is one PR grant today, and probably several in past few days, I was about to update them in the sheet, but:

We're sorry.

Sorry, Google Docs has encountered an error. Some of your recent changes to this spreadsheet may have been lost. In order to continue working in Google spreadsheets, please download the most recent version from our recovery dashboard and upload the file back into Google Docs.

About those people waiting for TR and want to apply for PR before July 1, they are still waiting, and they said they contacted a Member of Parliament (who is a Chinese), trying to resolve the issue, still waiting to see the result.

the whole day i was waiting for acs reassessment letter to come and the stupid auspost left a collection card without even knocking my door. called auspost and gave a piece of my mind. have to wait till tomorrow morning. GRRRRRRRR!:mad:

At least you got it, someone waited four months with no result, emailing them only got useless replies.

Guest akellu

Hahaha! same thing happened to me.... waiting the whole day... then when I finally got home I got a collection card... I'm coming to work late tomorrow just to get the letter..... and hopefully it's successful so I could scan and send...

Guest ACSAssessment

Hello Guys,

According to DIAC call center operator I have been assigned CO since 8/03/2011. When I called them last week they said my CO looked at my file last week and added some notes to it but I did not hear anything from CO till today..

DIAC claims that CO takes around 4-6 weeks to do initial assessment and already 5 weeks are over in my case..

My CO is from Brisbane Team 15 and her initial is CL. Has anyone else got the same CO or experiencing the similar delay ?

Getting very very impatient.. :(

Cheers

Guest sb143
Hahaha! same thing happened to me.... waiting the whole day... then when I finally got home I got a collection card... I'm coming to work late tomorrow just to get the letter..... and hopefully it's successful so I could scan and send...

lets hope everything will be good

There is one PR grant today, and probably several in past few days, I was about to update them in the sheet, but:

About those people waiting for TR and want to apply for PR before July 1, they are still waiting, and they said they contacted a Member of Parliament (who is a Chinese), trying to resolve the issue, still waiting to see the result.

Thanks hzxu, keep us posted about what's happening with our Chinese friends.:wubclub:

Kind regards,

MOTO

Guest newguy2010
just got the ACS reassessment. Its positive. Sending to Immigration.

Can you please update that in the spreadsheet? Thank you. I mean the ACS timeline.

Guest sb143
Can you please update that in the spreadsheet? Thank you. I mean the ACS timeline.

Thanks have updated the time lines. Just spoke to DIAC the lady upgraded my application to priority 3. She was laughing when I told her I sent the ACS review 2 hours ago. Now the waiting game for CO allocation.:SLEEP:

Guest mirob

I just called DIAC to enquire about my 485 DRC application I submitted on January 20th 2011 through an agent.

The operator put me through the case officer who's assessing my application. All I've learned is this:

- the application is a Decision Checklist one, though the case officer has been away and that's why no one has looked at it

- my 885 application doesn't have a case officer yet

- my 885 cannot be granted before this 485 one is granted, so it is in fact slowing down the whole process (damn!)

I will call again next week to enquire about my 885 application.

Guest newguy2010
Thanks have updated the time lines. Just spoke to DIAC the lady upgraded my application to priority 3. She was laughing when I told her I sent the ACS review 2 hours ago. Now the waiting game for CO allocation.:SLEEP:

You applied 8 days after me but got the result earlier than me. I can't stop thinking how strange ACS works.

Guest sb143
You applied 8 days after me but got the result earlier than me. I can't stop thinking how strange ACS works.

sorry about that New but not my fault. Hope you will get it soon mate. cheers

hi mate... the old spreadsheet suddenly stopped working last week. We have since moved the data to a new spreadsheet n here's the link

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key=tHQP8Hpmu2NRl1EfjvQw3YQ&hl=en#gid=0

Cheers,

Sky

Guest Jane1991
I just called DIAC to enquire about my 485 DRC application I submitted on January 20th 2011 through an agent.

The operator put me through the case officer who's assessing my application. All I've learned is this:

- the application is a Decision Checklist one, though the case officer has been away and that's why no one has looked at it

- my 885 application doesn't have a case officer yet

- my 885 cannot be granted before this 485 one is granted, so it is in fact slowing down the whole process (damn!)

I will call again next week to enquire about my 885 application.

The operator is ill-informed. There is no need for 485 to granted before 885.

Guest newguy2010
The operator is ill-informed. There is no need for 485 to granted before 885.

I think 485 needs to be granted before 885 if one has applied for both of them.

But don't worry mirob because someone in the Chinese forum has granted 485 and 885 on the same day.:cool:

Guest sTiLlWaItInG
I think 485 needs to be granted before 885 if one has applied for both of them.

But don't worry mirob because someone in the Chinese forum has granted 485 and 885 on the same day.:cool:

I dont think that's the case! 485 is still processing 09 applicants and 885 is already Oct2010!

so if some1 applied for both (like me Feb2010 for 485 and Apr2010 for 885) do I have to wait till next year to get 485 granted then they process my 885?

If that's the case I'm gonna withdraw my 485 once I am in cat 3..

but what if I've got some problems with my 885 and got rejected? I don't have anything to fall back on...

it doesnt make sense at all.. and absolutely unfair.....

Guest sb143
i'm waiting for 1 hr 3 mins, and still waiting for diac to answer :(

lol called at 9 sharp with 0 waiting time.. Good luck

Guest sTiLlWaItInG

yay finally my assessment letter is Scheduled for delivery today!!!!

so I'll have to collect it tomorrow *fingers crossed* :biggrin:

Guest sb143
I dont think that's the case! 485 is still processing 09 applicants and 885 is already Oct2010!

so if some1 applied for both (like me Feb2010 for 485 and Apr2010 for 885) do I have to wait till next year to get 485 granted then they process my 885?

If that's the case I'm gonna withdraw my 485 once I am in cat 3..

but what if I've got some problems with my 885 and got rejected? I don't have anything to fall back on...

it doesnt make sense at all.. and absolutely unfair.....

I have two friends who got their 885 and 485 on the same day. they applied in september2010 directly as cat 3. 485 applications were made 1 month earlier than 885 (as they had to wait for ACS).

I know some other person with 885 but still waiting for 485.

I think no certain pattern is followed at DIAC. they just flip coins and do as they want.

Guest sb143
yay finally my assessment letter is Scheduled for delivery today!!!!

so I'll have to collect it tomorrow *fingers crossed* :biggrin:

Congrats!! I am sure it will be positive. I have faith in you LOL

Guest newguy2010
I have two friends who got their 885 and 485 on the same day. they applied in september2010 directly as cat 3. 485 applications were made 1 month earlier than 885 (as they had to wait for ACS).

I know some other person with 885 but still waiting for 485.

I think no certain pattern is followed at DIAC. they just flip coins and do as they want.

You are right. I think at this stage we can't tell any rules from what DIAC is acting. They do things just like kids playing games.

Archived