2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

OMFG, my online 885 application status just turned to "Application Being Processed Further". In document checklist, except 4 items (passport photo, statutory declaration, oz police check, medicals) all turned in "Received".

Not sure why those 4 item still says "Required" as my application is all updated and ready.

Anyway, I think this is sure sign of CO. Can't call DIAC today to confirm this. Will call on Monday to make sure.

This weekend is going to restless one. Damn!

Congrats. Its worst when it happens on Friday which means you got no choice but to wait till Monday for any progress.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mirob
OMFG, my online 885 application status just turned to "Application Being Processed Further". In document checklist, except 4 items (passport photo, statutory declaration, oz police check, medicals) all turned in "Received".

Not sure why those 4 item still says "Required" as my application is all updated and ready.

Anyway, I think this is sure sign of CO. Can't call DIAC today to confirm this. Will call on Monday to make sure.

This weekend is going to restless one. Damn!

Congrats!!!

FJC... I'm not sure if I'm reading it right. My application just got approved. :jiggy:

Hope I'm not dreaming.:swoon:

Thank you guys for all the valuable info you shared in thread. Wishing you all speedy visa grants and kickarse life in Australia. \m/

Guest mirob
FJC... I'm not sure if I'm reading it right. My application just got approved. :jiggy:

Thank you guys for all the valuable info you shared in thread. Wishing you all speedy visa grants and kickarse life in Australia. \m/

Fantastic news maxx!!! :hug:

I'm happy for you and glad it only takes a while to get an application done.

Have the best weeeekend eva!!!

Guest macbeth4397
Seems I am the only one who applied for reassessment in early January is still waiting for ACS. Can anyone PM me their case officer's email so I can contact them to trace my assessment result. Thank you guys.

My documents were received by ACS on 4th of January. ans still the online status says "In Process". I called ACS today and all they did is hold me up for 14 min and the line was cut.

Guest newguy2010
My documents were received by ACS on 4th of January. ans still the online status says "In Process". I called ACS today and all they did is hold me up for 14 min and the line was cut.

Too sad to hear this. I hope our results all come out soon.

Hi Max ,

Congratulations .... Was it from brisbane team 15 ...

Thanks man.

No idea about processing team. Never heard anything from CO.

My application status changed to ABPF around 1 PM and in less than 30 min got approved.

Oh.. my application status for ACS reassessment changed to case finalised..

still havent recv my assessment yet and not surprisingly could not track the item on aupost.

hopefully I get it today or monday..

anyway PissLur.. did you decide to do medicals n PCC?

cuz I am in the same boat as you. 16 months for both of them... but I am leaning towards not doing it till CO ask for them..... :wink:

Congrats!!!

The tracking is a bit lousy. They only register the tracking event when the item reaches your local post office, so that's why it's not traceable yet.

If I may suggest, call DIAC and ask them if it's even possible to grant a PR with 16 months old medicals and 16 months old PCC.

In my opinion you'll have to re-do them because there is a firm rule in place. I might be wrong but personally, I would rather pay 350 bucks (which in my opinion you'll have to pay anyway) to get the PR as soon as possible than taking a higher risk of being affected by the coming July 1st changes.

calling diac now... has been waiting for 20 minutes...

Congrats - good news!!

*round of applause for Maxx* :biggrin:

Guest mirob

I just went to a juice place and had a wheatgrass shot on all of you that got visas this week!

it was delicious!

waited for 55 minutes.. and got BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was allocated a CO as at 6th of April 2011.. the operator told me the case officer's name and he is from brisbane team 15.

when i asked regarding the medicals, he told me to contact directly to the brisbane team via email..

oh my god... PiyaaaaaaaR, i am cominnnn!!!!

Guest mirob
waited for 55 minutes.. and got BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was allocated a CO as at 6th of April 2011.. the operator told me the case officer's name and he is from brisbane team 15.

when i asked regarding the medicals, he told me to contact directly to the brisbane team via email..

oh my god... PiyaaaaaaaR, i am cominnnn!!!!

Awesome news PissLUR!!!

When did you submit the re-assessment?

Awesome news PissLUR!!!

When did you submit the re-assessment?

i sent my acs review email on the 25th of march, and attached the result letter 4 days later(on the 29th of march).

called diac last wednesday(6th of april).. at that time, the operator only told me that my file has been in priority 3 since march 2011.

SO, i have sent email to "my CO" and team 15 asking about medicals. however, i realise people are still waiting on team 15's progresses. they seemed to be handling many cases and i dont expect much as this moment.. has to wait in the queue i guess...

Guest mirob
i sent my acs review email on the 25th of march, and attached the result letter 4 days later(on the 29th of march).

called diac last wednesday(6th of march).. at that time, the operator only told me that my file has been in priority 3 since march 2011.

SO, i have sent email to "my CO" and team 15 asking about medicals. however, i realise people are still waiting on team 15's progresses. they seemed to be handling many cases and i dont expect much as this moment.. has to wait in the queue i guess...

Oh my ... that's totally awesome. It only took 2 weeks to get a CO.

:notworthy:

08/04/2011 Application being processed further

08/04/2011 Health requirements finalised

11/01/2010 Further medical results received

11/01/2010 HIV blood test received

Guest mirob

How cool. Maybe we'll see one more grant today.

FINGERS CROSSED!!! :biggrin:

How cool. Maybe we'll see one more grant today.

FINGERS CROSSED!!! :biggrin:

lets see...

LOL

received automated email 4 minutes ago

Dear Sir/Madam,

This mailbox is for receipt of any documents in support of your visa

application as requested by your case officer only.

This email confirms that any documents attached to your email have been

received.

GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION

BRISBANE PROCESSING INFORMATION

This is an automated e-mail response which provides updated information on

skilled migration applications being processed by GSM Brisbane. Contact

details for the ASPC and GSM Brisbane are listed below.

CO acts faster than the automated reply system :D

Congrats man. You will have your visa grant any second now.

Archived