2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saanii

Congratz, Sydneytina. Could you tell which processing team is your CO from? Sorry guys I keep asking this question cuz I wanna know sth happening in adelaide team 8.

Hi Guys, pls give me suggestion on sth.. I got email from CO a month ago (07/03), and I provided documents nearly 2 weeks ago. Should I email her? I already called the other day and said CO hasn't looked at my application yet and might not do till few weeks later. So am thinking writing email to CO using first.lastname@ email address. Should I do it or should I wait? I don't want to piss her off.

Just realised something else.. I'm not looking forward to fridays these days. haha.. I guess I won't enjoy fridays as much as I should till I get my 885 approved.

Guest fantomsss
happening in adelaide team 8.

Hi Guys, pls give me suggestion on sth.. I got email from CO a month ago (07/03), and I provided documents nearly 2 weeks ago.

I'm exactly the same, team 8 and no news at all. I called ASPC early this week and confirmed that they got all my documents.

Been more than 28 days now. Will probably try PLE next week and if nothing email to firstname.lastname ... :sad:

Congratz, Sydneytina. Could you tell which processing team is your CO from? Sorry guys I keep asking this question cuz I wanna know sth happening in adelaide team 8.

Hi Guys, pls give me suggestion on sth.. I got email from CO a month ago (07/03), and I provided documents nearly 2 weeks ago. Should I email her? I already called the other day and said CO hasn't looked at my application yet and might not do till few weeks later. So am thinking writing email to CO using first.lastname@ email address. Should I do it or should I wait? I don't want to piss her off.

Just realised something else.. I'm not looking forward to fridays these days. haha.. I guess I won't enjoy fridays as much as I should till I get my 885 approved.

Thanks Saani, I do not know what team my CO was as it was a direct grant. All documents were current and frontloaded.

I do believe you can send him/her an email notifying that all your documents are ready. Wish you luck. May u get your visa soon. Cheers.

Guest akellu

I just got a letter from ACS that they sent my reassessment..... but no mention if it is successfully.... is this the standard letter given to all?

Guest mirob
I just got a letter from ACS that they sent my reassessment..... but no mention if it is successfully.... is this the standard letter given to all?

Did you get the letter or you got an email saying that you've received a letter?

From the letter itself it's pretty clear if your skills have been assessed positively or not.

Guest akellu

Dear Mr ****,

Thank you for your Skills Assessment Application to the Australian Computer Society. Your application reference number is *****.

Please be advised that your result letter is about to be posted to you by registered post and the tracking number is ##########.

If you wish to track your registered letter please call Australia Post and quote your tracking number. Note that your tracking number may not be available immediately. Allow two working days before checking. Alternatively you can submit an online enquiry via the Australia Post website at online enquiry and enter your tracking number in the enquiry section.

If your tracking number is not displayed or there is a message saying "no event found", contact Australia Post on the following telephone numbers:

Australian contact: 13 POST (13 7678)

International contact +61 3 8847 9045

GRRRRRR!!!! maybe i'm the first unsuccessful applicant

Guest mirob
Dear Mr ****,

Thank you for your Skills Assessment Application to the Australian Computer Society. Your application reference number is *****.

Please be advised that your result letter is about to be posted to you by registered post and the tracking number is ##########.

If you wish to track your registered letter please call Australia Post and quote your tracking number. Note that your tracking number may not be available immediately. Allow two working days before checking. Alternatively you can submit an online enquiry via the Australia Post website at online enquiry and enter your tracking number in the enquiry section.

If your tracking number is not displayed or there is a message saying "no event found", contact Australia Post on the following telephone numbers:

Australian contact: 13 POST (13 7678)

International contact +61 3 8847 9045

GRRRRRR!!!! maybe i'm the first unsuccessful applicant

Unsuccessful? Give me a break. :eek:

That's just an email confirmation that the results have been posted. It's the same template email everyone gets.

Guest mirob
whewwwww..... i guess i can relax a bit now.... but it's still an anxious wait for that letter

Yup, it wasn't a pleasant experience for me either.

You'll be fine :hug:

Guest nish886
Yes, i did re-assessment as developer programmer -261312.

No, i applied as family sponsored.

I hope this information helps you

Thanks for the info..do you think it's worth re-applying for my skill assessment when i have already got my state sponsorship before July 2010? Did u review your previous assessment or apply for a new one?? I am still confused..

Guest sTiLlWaItInG

Oh.. my application status for ACS reassessment changed to case finalised..

still havent recv my assessment yet and not surprisingly could not track the item on aupost.

hopefully I get it today or monday..

anyway PissLur.. did you decide to do medicals n PCC?

cuz I am in the same boat as you. 16 months for both of them... but I am leaning towards not doing it till CO ask for them..... :wink:

Guest mirob
Oh.. my application status for ACS reassessment changed to case finalised..

still havent recv my assessment yet and not surprisingly could not track the item on aupost.

Congrats!!!

The tracking is a bit lousy. They only register the tracking event when the item reaches your local post office, so that's why it's not traceable yet.

anyway PissLur.. did you decide to do medicals n PCC?

cuz I am in the same boat as you. 16 months for both of them... but I am leaning towards not doing it till CO ask for them..... :wink:

If I may suggest, call DIAC and ask them if it's even possible to grant a PR with 16 months old medicals and 16 months old PCC.

In my opinion you'll have to re-do them because there is a firm rule in place. I might be wrong but personally, I would rather pay 350 bucks (which in my opinion you'll have to pay anyway) to get the PR as soon as possible than taking a higher risk of being affected by the coming July 1st changes.

Guest newguy2010

Seems I am the only one who applied for reassessment in early January is still waiting for ACS. Can anyone PM me their case officer's email so I can contact them to trace my assessment result. Thank you guys.

OMFG, my online 885 application status just turned to "Application Being Processed Further". In document checklist, except 4 items (passport photo, statutory declaration, oz police check, medicals) all turned in "Received".

Not sure why those 4 item still says "Required" as my application is all updated and ready.

Anyway, I think this is sure sign of CO. Can't call DIAC today to confirm this. Will call on Monday to make sure.

This weekend is going to restless one. Damn!