neildon

Darts Players

Hi we are looking for two darts players for our team that plays on a Wednesday night on the Gold Coast.

If you have thrown a few 180's then get in contact urgently! Seriously if you can throw a dart and know where double 16 is and you fancy a Wednesday night out playing in a small league then send us a PM.

Thanks for reading.

Donna & Neil

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Donna (48), Neil (51), Nathan (18), Kyle (15) & Kelsey (12).

Arrived Gold Coast from Lincolnshire 5th November 2008.

Guest brooksey

Mate that would have been bang up my street. Only prob is i'm 99% certain that i'm off to work away untill Christmas.

Guest GarethANDAndrea

Sounds like somthing that would suit me. Where abouts on the GC are you ??

Gareth.

Hi Gareth,

We play out of Helensvale Bowls Club for home games and travel to 4 other venues. There are 9 teams in our League and we play 46 weeks of the year!

How does that sound?

Guest GarethANDAndrea

Sounds great. We are currently living in the City but are moving down to Coomera at the end of the month.

What standard of players are you looking for? I can find my way around the board but Phil Taylor i am not !!!

All looking good for you mate as we live in Coomera as well so you may have a ready made lift!

As long as you know where the numbers are you will be fine. There are 2 good teams (who are beatable) and the rest are of a similar standard. How about when you are ready pop along on a Wednesday night and take a look? We picked up the wooden spoon last year but 2 new teams have come in and one of these look like they will take the honour!

Its just a good night to have a game and have a few beers.

Guest GarethANDAndrea
All looking good for you mate as we live in Coomera as well so you may have a ready made lift!

As long as you know where the numbers are you will be fine. There are 2 good teams (who are beatable) and the rest are of a similar standard. How about when you are ready pop along on a Wednesday night and take a look? We picked up the wooden spoon last year but 2 new teams have come in and one of these look like they will take the honour!

Its just a good night to have a game and have a few beers.

Starting to sound even better. Once we get down to Coomera i`ll pop along on a wednesday. Is it a case of just turning up or do i need to be signed in ??

Gareth

We will need to sign you in first time you come down and then if you like what you see (I'm sure you will!) then you can join. Its $5 for a year. No joining fee for the darts but we pay $5 a week which goes towards our end of season darts mash up at Xmas when they hand out all the trophies.

Its a great night out and you get to meet a lot of great people.

Give is a shout when you move up to Coomera. Is that soon?

Guest GarethANDAndrea
We will need to sign you in first time you come down and then if you like what you see (I'm sure you will!) then you can join. Its $5 for a year. No joining fee for the darts but we pay $5 a week which goes towards our end of season darts mash up at Xmas when they hand out all the trophies.

Its a great night out and you get to meet a lot of great people.

Give is a shout when you move up to Coomera. Is that soon?

We move down to Coomera Waters next Friday (30th) so i`ll give you a shout when i can.

Gareth.

This just gets better Gareth! We live in Coomera Waters as well! We have a darts board up at home so when you are settled in come round for an initiation!

I drive every Wedneday so you have no problem with a lift if you fancy a drink. My good lady also plays darts and she does my drinking for me! She is the Jockey Wilson of the family! In both drinking and darts lol

Guest vcbjj

hi i can play darts i played at helensvale a few years ago i might come back to play but who is in your team . when i played they had two teams , a half decent team and a bad team they had one rally good player from uk but cant remember his name. could you tell me when darts starts might be interested