Clarification of visa applications.

Nick and sez

Hi Guys, i just wondering if anyone can clarify or agree with me on the process of SMP sponsership.

As far as i understand constantly looking at the WA site,that untill the new SMP is released and hopefully as a general plumber i can apply under the new ANSCO code, i cannot start to apply for my main 176 Visa on the DIAC website untill i have been granted the WA State sponsership.

This contradicts alot of the talk of timescales and process i seem to read about here..

Im probaly wrong but the DIAC wont let me process my visa application untill i have a WA statesponsership No..:wideeyed:

There seems to be alot of good advice and quite alot of headless chicken advice on PIO,

Still the sun keeps shining.....

Any good advice welcome..

Cheers Nick..

Hi Guys, i just wondering if anyone can clarify or agree with me on the process of SMP sponsership.

As far as i understand constantly looking at the WA site,that untill the new SMP is released and hopefully as a general plumber i can apply under the new ANSCO code, i cannot start to apply for my main 176 Visa on the DIAC website untill i have been granted the WA State sponsership.

This contradicts alot of the talk of timescales and process i seem to read about here..

Im probaly wrong but the DIAC wont let me process my visa application untill i have a WA statesponsership No..:wideeyed:

There seems to be alot of good advice and quite alot of headless chicken advice on PIO,

Still the sun keeps shining.....

Any good advice welcome..

Cheers Nick..

Your thoughts on the matter are correct, at least for the time being.

Archived