New Priority & Computing Professional (NEC)

Guest rjumar

Guest rjumar

Dear All,

As there has been change in priority processing which definitely has thrashed a lot of minds & souls

Now what is the fate of Computing Professionals which were on MODL/CSL like Computing Professional (Network Security) before these priorities.

Are we coming under this statement:

"Applicants with a nominated occupation of Computing Professional (nec), Hospital Pharmacist and Retail Pharmacist, who have already been allocated a case officer, will be contacted directly by their case officer to advise processing arrangements."

Please professionals specially agents, guide for the sake of all which are depressed due to new changes.

Umar Farooq.

Guest rjumar

Thank you for your reply,

But what is meant by this statement then:

"Applicants with a nominated occupation of Computing Professional (nec), Hospital Pharmacist and Retail Pharmacist, who have already been allocated a case officer, will be contacted directly by their case officer to advise processing arrangements."

As far as I know Networking Professional (Network Security) comes under Computing Professional (NEC) .... is'nt it????

Thank you for your wise guidelines.

Guest rjumar

Thank God ... I was little shocked about your previous reply.

Then in our case, What will happen according to the statement I mentioned earlier.

Please guide as a lot of members are stuck in this situation.

Thank you very much sir.

Guest AidinTV

I am in a same boat. I would be grateful if anyone explain more about this parahraph :

Guest Mongobear
I am in a same boat. I would be grateful if anyone explain more about this parahraph :

AidinTV, please also note the condition in this sentence. So if you already had a CO, he/she will get in contact with you about the further process - postitive or not, nobody knows yet since nobody has been contacted by a CO. If you did not have a CO yet, welcome to priority-group 4 (aka "leave-to-rot group").

Cheers

Uli

• 3 months later...
Guest maliykeddi

Hi guys,

ACS Degree Re-Assessment or Re-validate

I applied for 885 in Oct 2009 after completed Professional year program and got my degree assessed from ACS (March-2008) as a ICT recent graduate (computing prof - nec) .

As per agent information, according to subjects which I have studied during master IT, Probably I may get new assessment as ICT business analyst if ACS approves as... new Assessment.

My degree is Master of Information Technology Professional and

Core Subject: System Design and Analyst

Data base Design

Question: Can I go for re-assessment? Would I have feedbacks with new assessment from ACS that can help to speed up file processing?

Question: if I go for degree assessment again, what are the chances that I will fall into the schedule 3 categories (ICT assessment)? Or that will help me to speed up exist file processing?

Any help would be very much appreciated guys.

• 11 months later...

Archived